Chapter 31

Vote please.

And, thank you so much for 10k views
🎉

Love you guys, support me always like this.

And filled my comment section with your love.

RUDRAKSHA POV.

Swara sat beside me on the bed while spreading her legs long on the bed area. Silently rolling her bottom lips between her fingertips, the nervousness spread over her when I pulled myself from her body.

Things get wild and intense between us, but I don't regret even a little bit is actually the most shocking to me, the person used to cringe over kisses he is getting obsessed with his wife's cherry petals.

I was always disgusted when my ex tried to touch my lips with her fingers but today I wanted swara to touch them and claim them. Like they just only meant for her.

Right now, I couldn’t take my eyes off her swollen red lips and slim fingers. She bit her lower lip in the mannered god, she was much good in this, definitely she playing with fire But something disturbs me.

I must answer of her every fucking question and clear her all doubts. Her sister and I are together but not sexually active together until the two weeks before our wedding. She reached towards me to claim her rights, as a fiance.

" Swara, I know what Cooking in your mind. But trust me we're Just together for fucking business deal nothing else and she want limelight with my name. There is nothing between us no attachment, or no feelings Just a deal. But you're different for me your my wife".

She just stared at me and nodded her head in agreement. she brought her lower lips between her teeth and tortured them brutally.

" I think I should go downstairs to look for dinner arrangements. Tara must be alone there".

She climbed down from bed and fixed her saree before leaving the room. I just smiled looking towards her and pressed my body against the feathered soft bed, where she was lay it before. Under me.

I closed my eyes but only one thought was racing in my mind. How will she look under me. Her moans, her messed hair and her beautiful nak_, okk that's enough.

I opened my eyes and put my hand down and found myself hard. That was the first time I behaved like a teenager. Just a mere thought of her i feel like jerking myself while moaning her name, That's the first cold shower of my life.

I took a shower and changed into a grey sweatpant and black tshirt and tried to dry my hair with a towel, i threw it over the bucket and left the room for dinner. I reached downstairs and found everyone sitting over the dining table and waiting for other people's.

Everyone takes their seat around the table and is engrossed in dinner, from the corner of the eye i found her laughing on Veer silly Jokes and involved with my family wholeheartedly.

" Rudra, what happened to your lips?".  I raised my eyebrows and joined them in confusion, it's unable to answer their question when everyone was looking in your direction.

" Asked your Daughter-in-law".

She looked towards me in horrible expression. She wide her eyes and moved her neck towards my parents who waiting for her words. She put her elbow on the table and caressed her forehead with her palm and mumbling something under her breath, suddenly her answer shocked me, she's so smart to handle this situation.

" Actually it was caused by my forehead. I'm so sorry about this Rudraksha, does it still paining".

I nodded my head in disapproving and stared at everyone who giving us weird suspicious look, to avoid their futher inquiry we both dig our head into plate.