Chapter - 33

Recap: Sitara is harrassed by two of Avinash's friends and Avinash aid on her.

*************

Avinash and Sitara arrived at the mansion, and he gently shook her to wake her up. As Sitara stepped out of the car, followed by Avinash, she noticed they had entered through a different gate than usual. Avinash interlaced his fingers with hers, and they walked into a huge garage where many guards were on duty. She saw Sumanth and a guard tying some men to a chair.

Avinash released Sitara's hand, his rage surging uncontrollably. He forcefully pushed Sumanth and the guard aside, taking over the task himself. With a furious intensity, he began to punch the men relentlessly. The onlookers, stunned and apprehensive, made no move to intervene as they watched him vent his fury.

Avinash paused briefly to toss aside his blazer and roll up his sleeves, his eyes blazing with anger. Scanning the room, he seized a wooden log from a nearby guard. For the next few minutes, Sitara could only hear the men's agonized screams as Avinash unleashed his fury on them with brutal efficiency. The sight was unbearable; she couldn't bring herself to look at the man before her, now a fierce avenger. She opened her eyes when she felt a firm grip on her wrist, breaking through the turmoil.

Avinash pulled Sitara along, leading her to stand before the men who were now bloodied. At his command, water was poured over the men to keep them conscious. The scene was intense, and Sitara stood in silence, processing the gravity of the situation.

Sitara: They are punished enough Ash, let the police handle them now.

Avinash: No Tara, you will be the one punishing them. I m right next to you. Do it beautiful.

Sitara saw pure rage in his eyes as she watched Avinash ready to kill them. Avinash made her hold the log and gestured her to go ahead. Sitara closed her eyes as she felt the disgust from the way the men touched her. She hit them a few times and dropped the log to the floor.

Sitara: It disgust me to stand around them Ash, lets leave please. I don't want to be here anymore. 

She walked out of the garage and just few seconds later Avinash emerged out with blood all over his shirt. He simply lead her to the mansion and they reached their room quickly. 

Sitara: What happened Ash ? Why is your shirt with blood ? Are they alive ?

Avinash: They don't deserve to live Tara. I bade them good bye in a way they deserved. 

Sitara: Ash, you cannot kill people just like that. We could have got them punished through law. Why did you do that ?

Avinash: You fucking want me to watch those bastards walk away as if nothing happened ? They touched you, harrassed you and death is the least I could give them. 

Sitara: What they did wasn't forgiveable but they should have been punished by law even if that is death sentence, Avinash.

Avinash's eyes turned red and he grit his teeth in frustration. He held her elbow and pulled her with their front grazing.

Avinash: My conscience would have killed me if I had let them walk alive today after I saw what they did to you. I never wish to see you how I saw you today when you were harrassed by those bastards. You hear me ? I would kill anyone if they dare to breathe the air around you.

Sitara was stunned hearing his words. She touched his cheek and looked into eyes that were screaming love for her at the moment and her heart was leaping out in joy that he killed and was ready to kill anyone just for her.

Sitara: Why ? Why Ash ? Why do you kill someone for me ?

It was a reality jolt for Avinash and his heart started thudding unable to answer her. Her eyes looked at him with different emotions and that was not a usual one. He felt something stir in him from the way she looked at him.