🇸 🇹 🇮 🇨 🇰 🇪 🇷 🇸 (+ Must Read)

Participants and judges, please claim your stickers

Participants and judges, please claim your stickers. If any of you are unable to download them, leave any of your social media accounts and I will send them to you there.

Does it look good though? I tried my best. It looks really simple but this is my first time, lol. I hope it's to your liking.

The participants do check if your books are added to two reading lists: one titled as '🐟⭐Super Tuna Awards!⭐🐟' and another for the specific award category you entered, like :- '🐟STA - KIM SEOKJIN🐟'

Also, I have been thinking about raising the number of entries per participant from 2 to 3 entries in each individual and special category. What do you guys think about it? Let me know in the comments!

Now let's talk more in depth about why I opened this award book.

As I said in the introduction chapter, it has always been in my mind to open an award book and I have always liked that idea.

What really made me open a specific one for the hyung line of BTS right now is that I don't come across any awards just for them. Literally, I think they gain less recognition compared to the maknae line, and in many award books I entered in the past, the maknae line's category always gets filled within 2 to 3 days. If I had to speak honestly, I felt really, really sad about the hyung line. As someone who loves them too much, I couldn't stand still, and that's why I opened this award book only for them. Yes, I will open one in the future for the maknae line, but the hyung line came first because they need some recognition too, as well as the authors who write fics about the hyung line.

From the past few days since I opened this award, I want to give a round of applause to all the participants for filling up some categories real quick.

The Moonchild with RM category is already almost fully filled, with only one entry left, so I will start judging that category soon and hopefully, I can give the results quickly, as well as for the Best Plot category, which has only two entries left to be filled.

Again, I want to appreciate these participants, the authors of hyung line fanfiction and I am really happy to come across many genres of books and not just any fanfiction genre.