Chapter 1: Unveiling Arrangements

Sunoo's life was always shaped by what his family expected of him. When he found out he was going to marry someone he barely knew, it felt like a heavy weight on his heart. The celebration for their engagement was fancy and grand, but Sunoo felt trapped by all the fancy decorations and expectations.

In the midst of all the guests, Sunoo found comfort in Sunghoon. Sunghoon was an artist with a kind heart, and Sunoo had secretly admired him for a long time. They exchanged looks across the room, silently promising each other love despite the pressures around them.

As the night went on, Sunoo couldn't shake off his uneasy feelings. He slipped away from the party, sneaking out into the quiet night. He knew exactly where to find solace - at Sunghoon's apartment. It wasn't a lavish place like his own home, but it felt warm and real, a contrast to the showy world Sunoo was used to.

Sunghoon greeted him with a genuine smile, unlike the fake ones at the engagement party. They sat together in the soft moonlight, talking quietly about their dreams. They dreamed of a future where they could be together openly and happily, away from all the rules and expectations that kept them apart.

Time passed quickly as they shared their hopes and fears. Eventually, Sunoo knew he had to leave before he was missed. With a heavy heart, he bid Sunghoon goodbye, promising to come back soon. "Wait for me here," Sunoo whispered, filled with urgency. "Once I have the money, we'll leave this place behind. Be ready."

Sunghoon nodded, his eyes reflecting determination and longing. They hugged tightly, holding onto each other as if they were afraid to let go. After a minute, Sunoo left Sunghoon's apartment and returned to his own life, unaware of the twists of fate that awaited them.

Hello! What do you guys think? This is actually the third SunSun book that I've made. I just thought of writing this because I had a dream last night that I remember clearly and literally most of it, that's why I decided to make an au story about it. I wrote the 3 chapters that I'll publish right now this morning (yess this morning lang po😆), so excuse my grammatical if meron man... ayun lng bbush
-uchilily