Chapter 2: Shadows of Security

After Sunoo got engaged, everything felt tense. He acted obedient and respectable outwardly, but inside, he felt troubled. Being with Sunghoon became his escape from all the pressure.

Their secret meetings were short and carefully planned. Sunghoon's apartment, once a place for love and dreams, now became their hideout from guards who watched Sunoo closely. As Sunoo started disappearing more, the guards grew suspicious, their worries spreading through the house.

But Sunoo and Sunghoon were determined. Their love grew stronger with every glance and quiet talk. Sunghoon was Sunoo's support, helping them both stay strong.

Then, news changed everything. Sunoo's father suddenly passed away, leaving him a lot of money. Amidst sadness, Sunoo saw a chance to escape his arranged marriage and build a future with Sunghoon.

The money was their ticket out. Sunoo quickly made plans, dealing with legal things with determination. Sunghoon stayed with him, staying positive and loving through the tough times.

As they got ready to claim the money, Sunoo got more anxious. The guards, already suspicious, watched him even more. They were determined to find out about his secret meetings, making their plans harder.

But Sunoo and Sunghoon kept going, their love growing stronger. They whispered about a future away from judgment. Each day brought them closer to freedom, but also closer to danger.

Together, they walked the risky path they chose, their hearts beating together. They cherished each moment, holding onto the love that kept them going through hard times.

As the day came closer, Sunoo and Sunghoon stood together, ready for a new start. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but their love burned bright-a flame that wouldn't go out, even in the dark times.