Chapter 5: Into the Unknown

With the inheritance secured, Sunoo and Sunghoon staryed on the next phase of their journey-escape. They knew they had to leave behind the mansion and its suffocating expectations, but the path ahead was hidden in uncertainty.

Sunoo spent restless nights planning their departure, mapping out routes and destinations far from the eyes of those who would seek to separate them. Sunghoon supported him tirelessly, packing their belongings and making arrangements for their new life together.

Their departure had to be cautious. They chose a night without a moon, when darkness covered their movements and minimized the risk of detection. Sunoo left a carefully written letter behind, addressed to his mother, explaining their decision to leave and assuring her of their love and gratitude.

As they slipped out of the mansion's gates, their hearts pounded with a mixture of fear and excitement. The road stretched out before them, a symbol of freedom and possibility. They drove for hours, leaving all behind and heading towards a future they two had imagined.

At last, they arrived at their destination-a beautiful town far away ftom the city life. Sunghoon's eyes lit up as they stepped into their new home a small cottage overlooking the ocean, surrounded by flowers and the breeze.

"This is our fresh start," Sunghoon whispered, his voice filled with hope.

Sunoo agreed, feeling thankful for the man who supported him through every challenge and success. Together, they unpacked their things and made a home that showed their dreams and hopes.

Days turned into weeks as they settled into their new life. Sunoo found work at a local book store, while Sunghoon dedicated himself to his art, finding inspiration in the landscape of their surroundings.

They walked along the beach hand in hand, their laughter blending with the sound of crashing waves. They shared quiet evenings by the fireplace, recounting their journey and marveling at the twists of fate that had brought them to this place of peace.

Together, they reveled in the simple joys of everyday life a shared meal, a quiet sunset, a stolen kisses under the stars. They knew that challenges lay ahead, but they faced them with courage and faith in their love.

As they stood on the limit of their new beginning, Sunoo and Sunghoon knew that they had created their own path....a path guided by love, courage and belief that together, they could overcome anything that came on their way.

I think this is it for today....It's already 10:30 PM (Philippine time), and I have been writing for over 6 and a half hours. I took a 30 min walk and then continued writing for over 4 hours(yeah ik ang sipag)😆