Chapter 1: Let's Break Up

Jun's POV

The company who I am currently signed under decided for me to have a press conference to give light to my recent scandal. The scandal is me as a secret lover of a very successful businessman in the country. He told me that to avoid further damage to the company, I need to gather the media and explain my side of the story. I rebutted and said that it will not help but he is very adamant with his decision. He added that he has plans in mind and all I have to do is to be there and wear my brightest smile. Which clearly worked because media people accepted my explanation and easily moved on. I do not know what magic that our CEO did but it really worked.

When the media looked satisfied with their content I decided to finish the conference by announcing my next project and this brought excitement to all of them. They asked many questions related to the said project and I answered them excitedly or at least I sounded excited. I stood up from my seat and went towards the door to leave the room when a little girl shouted my name. I decided to ignore the little girl and hope that I will not have to entertain her. I really want to leave the hotel now because I feel like staying here will delay me from seeing the person that I want to see from the moment I planted my feet in the Philippines.

For some reason, the girl outran me and stood before me with her arms wide open. Her parents who were watching me earlier (they might have been friends with someone here to be able to enter this private conference) chased after her and were about to get her out of my way when I shook my head and raised my hand to stop them. I sat down to her eye level and smiled at her.

"Hello pretty girl, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Samantha, and I will marry you when I am older" the girl proudly said and smiled broadly as if claiming me as hers. Our interaction brought smiles to everyone's faces who were coming out from the conference room after me. Some of them even captured it with their camera. Looks like I will be on Headlines again

I smiled and nodded.

"Then you need to always smile so you can stay pretty as you are now" I said and tenderly touched the little girl's chin. The little girl smiled and warmly hugged me and curtsy before joining her parents back. I smiled at her parents and they gestured that they will now leave.

My name is Jun Ajero, a very popular model or so they told me. I can say that I am easy on the eyes and kids find me welcoming and comfortable. Maybe.

A group of men in black suits encircled me which prevented people from approaching me. I sighed and patted the man near me and stared at him for a few seconds. This man's name is Nerry, the leader of my bodyguards. Nerry nodded his head once in understanding and signaled to the others to let the people approach so they could greet me. People from the conference room approached me one by one and I either shook their hand, signed their photo cards or posed for a picture with them.

People from the lobby saw and recognized me when I was about to leave the hotel. They shouted my name so loud that the people who were outside heard them and were about to run to my direction when the hotel's guards saw this and instinctively created a human barricade so people could not reach me and jeopardize my safety.

I decided to give them my brightest smile and waved to them to prevent the people from being disappointed.

I can clearly see the panicked look on my bodyguards faces so I instructed Nerry to exit the hotel through the basement. Nerry used his intercom and instructed the drivers of their convoy to go directly to the basement.

"Nerry, can we go straight to the HQ?" I asked Nerry when we were inside the elevator.

Nerry nodded and dialed a number on his phone and talked to someone named James, they talked about the schedule of their CEO or his current location. When the Black Fashion staff who were waiting for me in the basement saw me emerging from the elevator, they immediately went to their respective cars and waited for me to get into the artist's van before getting into their car.

My convoy arrived to Black Fashion's headquarters where you can find the CEO's office. When I saw that the car of our CEO which is a red mustang is parked beside the van I am currently in, I smiled to myself. I really wanted to see our CEO today and seeing the car made me happy. I do not want to let my happiness show to my staff so I wore my signature poker face. I cleared my throat to make sure that there would be no hint of excitement in my voice when I spoke.

"Seems like Mr. John is here" I said to my make-up artist Markus.

He smiled knowingly and nodded. I think he knows something but he does not make it obvious. Well, think what you like mama Mark

I fixed my slim fit blue suit and fixed my hair while Markus was holding a hand held mirror for me to see my face. I look decent for someone who traveled for 15 hours from Paris to Manila, then went straight to the hotel to have the press conference for an hour and lastly travel for 30 minutes to arrive here.

He better say that I still look handsome...

I thanked Markus and opened the van's door when I found myself face to face with someone. I looked at the person's eyes which are brown and found myself being mesmerized by the depths of their color. Then my eyes traveled to this person's nose that is so high that a dwarf can use it as a water slide. I realized that I was staring far too long at this person's face when I heard someone's throat clearing. It took me a few seconds to realize that the person who cleared their throat is the same person that I am looking at now.

I blinked multiple times and tried to hide my blushing face.

Did he notice my longing for him?

"How's your trip?" he asked me nonchalantly. You are a great actor Mr. John, why not pursue a career in acting?

"I am fine". I answered and pouted slightly. I saw him smile slightly then he looked at Markus and Nerry as if telling them to leave. They silently left us alone and went inside the building. We are now alone in the basement parking space with him outside the van and me inside it.

He went inside and sat beside me then he stayed quiet for a few minutes. We just sat there without saying any words or even looking at each other.

Then he sighed and faced me. He touched my face tenderly then traced my nose and then he rested his hands on the nape of my neck.

"I missed you" he softly said before touching his forehead to mine. He did this while having his eyes closed and so I closed my eyes and tried to reign my rebelling self. I want to devour this man and kiss his body and claim him as mine.

I found myself breathing heavily which made him smile smugly. He clearly knows that he is the reason for my blushing face.

He then kissed my lips slowly and tenderly for a few seconds then he kissed my nose and my forehead. You've done it backwards, love I giggled and he looked at me confused.

"Forehead is the first to kiss, just like in the K-dramas" I explained and he laughed quietly. He patted my hair and then hugged me so tightly that I almost couldn't breathe. Then when he felt satisfied he loosen for a bit and snuggled his face on my shoulder.

"I love your body scent" he said while inhaling the scent of my exposed skin.

"Hmm" I murmured because I want to enjoy the limited time that we have together before we go on full mode acting as non-lovers. When a few minutes had passed, he decided to release me from his arms and sat straight. Then after a few moments of silence he said the words that I did not expect to hear from him. It is like a nuclear bomb hits me in the head and makes me lose my sanity. I wanted to deny and ask him again but he left me sitting in the van without looking back at me. I burst into tears and I did not know how long I had cried and if someone heard me screaming I no longer cared anymore.

His words kept on repeating in my head like a broken record.

"Let's break up," he said.