Chapter 2: No... No, No!

Jun's POV

"Let's break up"... Felipe whispered so low that I almost did not hear him.

When I realized what he said he was already out of the van and started to walk off. I called his name and tried to ask what he meant but he ignored me. I cried while calling him and I swear that he heard me, he just decided to totally ignore my plea and left.

How can you do this to me? I decided to come back here just to be with you.

I cried in the van for as long as I can remember. Until there are no more tears to drop and no more sobs to come out. My eyes are blurry because of the tears and I can barely see my surroundings. I continued to sink in sorrow while trying to understand what went wrong. He was so sweet just a few minutes ago and then this?

Why did he choose to break my heart and walk away like he was not affected?

Then a soft knock on the window on my left surprised me. I looked to that side and saw a man behind the window who had concern all over his face. He looked at me sadly and looking at his face made me sobs again. Seeing this man made me feel relieved, it was just like finding an ally in a war driven place. I realized that I am looking for someone that can comfort me so I opened the door and scooted over so he could come in and sit with me.

He quietly sat beside me and then he closed the van's door. Then he wrapped his hands around me so I rested my head on his broad shoulder.

"Just cry it out, Jun", he whispered while rubbing one of my arms.

"I- I, I don't know what I did wrong. Why did we have to break up? I-" I said in between sobs and he shushed me. He released me from his arms and dried my tears with his fingers.

"You are a strong man. Don't let him break you like this" he said.

This man is my best friend and his name is Justine. He is my childhood friend. His parents and mine have been best friends since their college days and we continued their camaraderie. I know him wholeheartedly and he knows me the same way. I could say that we are soulmates. He feels my pain and I feel his pain. I am happy when he is happy. I love him without asking for something in return.

"He never left me crying by myself. Ever. This is the first time that he did this, that he left even if he saw me crying, and worst he did not even look back. Without even hesitating for one second. That is why I am scared this time because I know that he means it. I don't want us to break up. I love him, Justine. I can sacrifice everything for him. But.. Why do I feel like this is the end?" I said sadly trying not to cry again and we stayed silent for a few minutes. He quietly watched my sobs, sniffles and silent cries.

When I was calm enough to talk again, I thanked him for comforting me and smiled at him. He smiled in return and got his phone out from his pocket and dialed a number. I looked at him puzzled but he ignored my questioning eyes.

"Yes, I am with him. We are at the HQ's basement parking space" he said and paused waiting for the other person to speak. He mouthed "Joshua" as if anticipating my question of who the person he was talking with.

"Right.. Basement two. Are you coming now?" he asked and waited for the other line again. "You have five minutes" he said and ended the call without saying goodbye.

Joshua is here?

"Yes.. Joshua is here and we will go to the club" he answered my silent question.

"What club?" I asked incredulously.

Is he serious? Having fun is the last thing I would like to do at this very moment.