10. Deset

So I recently heard there maybe a stigma on baby gays/lesbians 😭
I'm offended. Highly. But I think I'll drop little gists of my journey with exploring and meeting people.
Would love to meet people here too. Feel free to leave comments so I can get to know you.

Bella (Yareli)

I smirk looking from the curly haired girl in front of me to my best friend, who had her mouth slightly open as she was speechless. It's not everyday Sage gets this way so I enjoy it while I can. I chuckle and pick a fruit from her plate, making her turn to me and slap my hand.

"Oww! That hurts!" I say rubbing the hand she just hit.

"And I'll hit it again if you don't get your own!" She says before turning to Ivy, "would you like some fruits, love?"

I chuckle as the younger girl blushes and nods as she hears the endearment.

Sage stretches her hand towards Ivy, calling her and pulling out a kitchen stool for her to sit on.

"I'm sorry for this and late introduction. These are Bella, Crystal and Frankie. My friends. Guys this is Ivy." Sage points at me, Crys sitting on the island with Frankie standing between her legs.

Crys gives Ivy a big smile, "Really nice to meet you Ivy. You've got lovely curls."

Frankie just nods in Ivy's direction while I stay studying her. I keep a smirk on my face and out my head on my hand, as I look at her sitting by my side.

I see her get uncomfortable with my staring, making her focus on the bowl of fruit in front of her. I hear snickering from behind me, making me chuckle while still staring.

Sage just comes back with two bowls of fruit, placing one in front of me and giving one to Frankie. 

"Where's mine?," Crys pouts. Frankie looks at her intensely, making her look away before Frankie pops a pineapple into Crys' mouth, effectively shutting her up.

I go back to staring at Ivy when Sage walks up to share the bowl of fruits with me.

"Uh uh, get your own!" I say, taking the bowl away from her.

"Seriously?? I literally just gave you that bowl," she says, trying to reach it.

"Doesn't matter. Not sharing." I get up with the bowl.

"You can have some of mine!" Ivy volunteers, making me turn to her again.

"Can you not look at me like that?" She asks me.

"Like what?" I smirk

"I don't know. Just cut it out please!" She replies.
I didn't have to listen to her so I kept looking. Sage chuckles as she tries to collect a cut up fruit Ivy is giving her, making Ivy smack her hand.

"Oww, what did I do?" she asks.

"You're laughing at me. Talk to your friend." Ivy complains looking up at Sage, who just shrugs before picking a piece of fruit from the plate.

"You're a big girl."

I laugh at Sage's reply, making Ivy frown and take her fork from Sage before looking down. Sage stays frozen, not knowing what to do and looks at me.

I laugh out loud, hearing Frankie join me. I walk close to Ivy and whisper to her,

"I'm sorry, amor. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!"

The top of her ears go red in embarrassment as she lowers her head again while nodding. She was shy.

I knew I was messing with Sage by doing this, but I wanted to know how she felt. I mean, what are friends for? 😌