7.

Lorenzo's POV

After texting her I went to my study and started doing some important work which I couldn't complete last night because I was not focused.

There was a faint smell of cigar smoke lingers in the air. I'm sitting behind my desk, meticulously examining a stack of documents spread out on my desk which Nico gave me last night to check.

As I review financial ledgers and reports detailing profits from various illegal enterprises—drug trafficking, gambling operations, and extortion. Each document is carefully annotated with figures and notes.

I'm not a saint so I involve myself in unethical practices. Although I work in illegal business but I never involved myself in human trafficking or sex trafficking.

My biggest rivel was the Russians and they always play dirty games to put me down. There was a knock on the door and I told the person to come the door opened to revel on of my man.

"Capo Russian's leader is here and he wants to see you" my man said bowing down.

"Bring him here" I ordered and he left soon he arrived with him.

"Lorenzo, nice to meet you" the man sat on a chair across me.

"Well, I know you don't know my name, let me introduce I'm Vincent" he said while extending his hand but I completely ignored him.

"What do you want" I said harshly with a deep voice. "it is very simple I want you to marry my niece" he said coming close to me.

"No, I'm not interested" I said looking with dark eyes.

"See I'm not even a Russian but yet I'm the leader you know why? It's because the Russian's daughter fell in love with me and he had no option but to make the leader" he said with a smirk.

I'm sure this fucker feels proud for being a leader without any blood relations

"I never asked and if you are here for the marriage thing then you can leave I have other work to do" I said shifting my gaze on my laptop.

"It's your loss if you don't except this offer" he said leaning back.

"You may leave before my guards throw you out" I said with anger in my voice.

"You will pay for this" he said and left.

It was already nine and I got out of my office and got ready to pick her up as we go for her wedding shopping.

After a drive of thirty-five minutes, I reached her apartment. It was a small place and I bet the houses were too small. I was busy analyzing the apartment and soon to my notice comes her.

She looked so beautiful she was wearing a white v neck tshirt with a dark blue denim. Even in the casual outfit she looks so perfect in that outfit I couldn't help but smirk.

I love her beautiful long hair she looks like a goddess I can worship everyday. "what are you looking at?" she said with an irritating tone.

"The way you carry this outfit is so fucking hot" I said opening the passenger door for her.

She climbed inside with a disgusting look on her face. I hopped into the driver seat and start driving. I could see she was scared. She was pressing her thumb so hard that it was very obvious that she was anxious.

"Hey, relax I'll not hurt you" I tried my best to comfort her.

"You will never understand what I'm going through" she said without making an eye contact.

"Maybe but I can't see you hurting yourself" I said to her looking at her pretty face.

"Why does it even matter to you" she said looking at me.

"Because you are my to-be-wife" I said with a smirk on my face. As always I started to drive fast, I crossed the speed limit.

"Hey, maybe you should slow down a bit" she said as I started crossing the speed limit.

"Relax, I've been driving for years. I know what I'm doing" I said speeding again.

"You are so full of yourself" she murmured but I could hear her.

"Please can you drive slow, I request you" she said with a trembling voice. I immediately controlled my speed.

"Hey, don't worry, I slowed down" I said in a very low and calm voice. I could see she was very terrified and I can't see this. We soon reached a store for her wedding ring shopping.

I would get it myself but I wanted her to choose what she likes. "show us a couple wedding ring" I said to the lady in the store.

"Sure, sir follow me" she directed us to a counter.

"Sir this is very exclusive rings of our store" she said showing the ring to me. I extended the box towards Ameha.

"I want you to show the rings to my future wife" I could see Ameha giving me a side eye.

"Okay sir I'll keep this in my mind" she said with a nod.

We saw so many rings but still Ameha couldn't choose one, I knew she was trying to piss me off but it's ok I like this attitude of her.

"It's okay darling if you can't choose from her we can go somewhere else" I knew when I called her darling she was pissed off.

We left the store and I decided we should go for dress shopping. We went to a store with the best wedding dress collection. When we entered the store the lady there greeted us.

"We would like to see your best collection in the wedding dresses" I said her to which she guided us. Ameha sees the dress and she was so happy to see all the beautiful dresses hanging.

The lady got a dress and Ameha smiled at that dress but she saw the piece tag and gasped.

She came towards me "all these dresses are too expensive we can't buy them" she said with a worried look.

"Don't worry about the price just choose the dress you love" I said keeping my hand on her lower back. She shifted from my touch and went to see the dresses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They way he cares for his is so cute. I'm falling for him already🥰

Even i deserve a man like him who spends money on me like this. What are your thoughs on this do let me know in comments.