𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 & 𝗖𝗟𝗬𝗗𝗘, 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

pairings

pairings. william x fem! oc

The night sky was a glow from the city light, and the pale crescent moon shined like a silver claw in the night sky

The night sky was a glow from the city light, and the pale crescent moon shined like a silver claw in the night sky. It was nearly 3 a.m., the perfect time to meet the one and only Lord of the Rings, William James Moriarty.

"William! "A blonde woman exulted, making William and his brother look in the woman's direction. "Charlotte, did you bring what I asked you? "William asked without even greeting the woman.

Charlotte Holmes is the younger sister of Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock is William's arch-nemesis, but despite Charollet's brother's feud with William, she was totally over heels in love with him.

"Of course, here! Sherlock's pistol! "Charlotte took out the pistol from her purse, handing it to William.

"Perfect," William remarked, taking the pistol from Charlotte's hands. William and his siblings looked at each other and smiled. If Sherlock had a weakness, it must be his sister.

"So, what are we going to do tonight? "Charlotte asked and began clinging to Willam's arms as if she were his girlfriend. "Nothing; you can go home now, Charlotte," William dismissed her by removing her hands around his arms.

"But I thought, we're going to have fun? "Charlotte stuttered. Charlotte is in love with William because he is intelligent, and he is the only one who can outsmart his brother, Sherlock.

"Some other time, it's late. You should go to sleep. Good night, Charlotte." Before he wrapped Sherlock's gun with his handkerchief and hid it under his suit, William shrugged her off and bid good night.

"You don't fully trust me? "Charlotte questioned me with sadness lingering in her tone. "I have already proven my loyalty to you by betraying my brother! ," she added, her voice slowly beginning to break.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte, we're in a hurry." Louise James Moriarity, William's younger brother, chimed in.

"But if you want to prove your loyalty to us—to William—are you willing to jump off a bridge? "William's older brother, Albert James Moriarty, challenged Charlotte. But Charlotte and William had no idea Albert was putting them to the test to see if they liked each other.

Charlotte laughed like a madman. "Watch me, Moriarty," she dared fearlessly, pointing at Albert.

The four of them went on the famous Tower Bridge in London. Charlotte removed her heels and handed her purse to Albert. Louise helped her get up on the railings. Charlotte gazes down at the bridge, and she gulps, realizing how high it is.

"Can you do it, my dear Charlotte? "Albert raised his brow while questioning Charlotte, and there was a hint of doubt in his voice. No one is crazy enough to jump off the infamous London Bridge.

"If this proves my loyalty and love for William, I'll do it! "Charlotte smirked before jumping off the bridge without giving the Moriarity brother's head up.

William's face remains unfazed, while Lousie is in a state of shock. William rolled his eyes and started to walk away, but before he knew it, he handed Albert Sherlock's gun before jumping off the bridge, following Charlotte.

The sensation of falling at 120 miles per hour (190 kilometers per hour) is similar to being free as a bird. The experience is unlike any other; you feel as if you're floating, yet the rush of air informs you that you're falling.

Charlotte's eyes were closed as gravity pulled her down. Suddenly, she felt warm, and when she opened her eyes, she saw William hugging her, and before they knew it, they fell into the water.

The impact of the fall was painful, but in the arms of William James Moriarity, Charlotte Holmes felt safe. It was as if they were Bonnie and Clyde, two insane individuals destined to fall in love. They said that a hero would risk you for the world, but a villain would risk the world for you. Love conquers all.