// 19 //

[[Time skip]]

*later in the afternoon, taehyung is currently doing his work on his laptop now...while, yoongs is on the sofa as he is just playing that game with her phone again...*

*taehyung spots red stained blood under yoongi as groaned while yoongi was playing on her phone still*

*taehyung then got curious and see something underneath the kid on the sofa...*

What the heck is that?...

*he thought to himself as he then get up from his seat and walked closer to yoongs in the sofa...*

*yoongi pulls her gaze away and stares at him* what?

*taehyung then stop and stare at yoongs....and then look down at the couch...*

There's some...red stain underneath your seat....where did it come from?...

*he said this with a concerned and worried look now...*

*yoongi looks down and blushes closes her legs and stares at taehyung* I got on my period *yoongi says as taehyung shoot glared at her for being careless*

*taehyung then sigh and rolled his eyes again while his expression turns into a frustrated one...*

Kid,...we already talked about this....you need to be more careful with this.....

*he say this as he then pointed down under the seat...*

Look,...there is stain all over the place here already...it will be a pain to clean it up later...

I didn't do on purpose! *yoongi says and pouts stands up sulking and walks away to change*

I didn't say that you do that on purpose kid!

*taehyung said this with a frustrated but also weary tone to the girl who was walking away...*

I just want you to be more **careful** with it....like wearing some pad or whatever that girl use these day...to prevent it from leaking and staining the seat and everything....

Shut up!!! *yoongi yells on their shared room*

(Taehyungs reaction)

*this make Taehyung froze in his place when he heard the kid suddenly yelling and slamming the door to their shared room like that...*

God damnit....this kid is a total jerk when it comes to her...thing.....

*he thought to himself as he just standing there listening to the kid having a tantrum in their room...and sighing to himself...*

[[After a few moments later after cleaning]]

*after a few moments of cleaning and washing the sofa....he finally finished cleaning it and put back the sofa cover new one....*