//20//

[[After their fun time]]

*after running around the penthouse for awhile chasing yoongs...taehyung finally got a hold on his breath after he finally managed to catch yoongs and pinned her down on the bed here...*

God...you little jerk...you really is such a pain in the ass sometimes...

*he said this while he is still trying to catch his breath...*

*yoongi giggles and trying to wiggle out of his grip* let go!! I need use bathroom

You think I will let you off that easily now when I finally catch you kid?..

*he say this with a smirk looking down to yoongs as he pin her down on the bed here...locking her between his arms...*

You are not going anywhere for awhile unless I say so...

I'll be back again I promise *yoongi says and smiles her cheeks were rosy from due running and laughing ally*

Yeah sure you will...but you are not going anywhere **for now**...

*he say this as he stare at yoongs whose cheeks are rosy from all of them running around the penthouse...*

If I let you go now you will just try to run away again...we are not done here yet, kid...

I really need to use bathroom *yoongi says and whines abit*

You should have think about that before you start running around the place like crazy earlier...

*he said this with smug smirk on his face looking down at yoongs who is whining beneath him...*

*as taehyung leans down and kisses her cheek*

*yoongi blushes and pulls him away* you cheesy romantic oldie let me go or I will wet this bed

That's it..

*he say this with a frustrated groan after being called oldie once again...*

God you are such a pain in the damn ass sometimes...but you look so damn cute when you whine and pout like that at the same time...

*he said this as he finally let go of his hold on yoongs wrists...while also pull away from her and laying back on the bed with a worn out and tired expression...*

*yoongi heads to bathroom and doing her business*

*taehyung groan and sigh as he lay there on  the bed waiting for yoongs to comeback...*

God that kid is so damn stubborn sometimes...

*he muttered under his breath as he just lay there in bed waiting for the kid...suddenly, he sneezed...*

*he then slowly got up from the bed as he finally heard yoongs coming back...*

Jeez...I swear I am getting more and more sick and tired of her calling me oldie and being stubborn like that...not to mention, she also makes me running around here for awhile just to catch her...

*he muttered under his breath as he then hear yoongs coming back from the bathroom...*

I'm back! *yoongi says and jumps into bed and hugging taehyung*

*taehyung just groans again as the kid jump and hug him from behind...wrapping his arms around her waist...and he suddenly feel the kid being extra clingy and touchy than usual...*

God damn..you are extra clingy and annoying than usual today...

Becuz I'm on period? *yoongi says innocently*