SHORT SPECIAL CHAPTER: Interview

*tape starts to play*

AkiraNee: Hello everybody! Sorry I took so long to update but here I am to let you know that I'm still alive!

Bakugou: What the fuck is this-

Izuku: Kacchan, you shouldn't be swearing in front of everyone..

Bakugou: Do I give a fu-

AkiraNee: This is a special interview for our two best actors in Japan!

Izuku: Hello everybody, I'm Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku, cast as the main hero of the One for All movie and series. Beside me is Katsuki Bakugou-

Bakugou: I can introduce myself, nerd! *Coughs and looks at the readers with an annoyed look* Sup extras, Katsuki Bakugou, your famous Dynamight and better hero for the One For All Movies and Series.

AkiraNee: *giggles* Contacting you two is a great opportunity and I do hope that we get to know more of your ongoing projects you prepared for our audience.. May we know about season two's preparation?

Bakugou: Listen you four eyed freak of a nerd, the series will be much entertaining and new extras will be put through training from hell-

Izuku: Basically, what Bakugou is trying to say is that there will be new storyline and characters that will be added to the series..

AkiraNee: That's great news then! Audiences are very excited to see new faces for the One For All Series, with the cliffhanger of a new villain in place and of course the development character of Deku. We heard teasers for the main character's love interest, who do you think will be our heroine for the second season?

Bakugou: Obviously, people had debates on either blondie pigtails and another blondie nerd.. but I say that round face will be our next hoochie for Deku!

Izuku: *sweat drops* We do not know about that for sure.. There are eligible actresses out there who are willing to be my partner and love interest for the series, I know to myself anyways that I'm loyal to my girlfriend and that's all there is to it.

AkiraNee: Oh we heard your controversy of your reveal being the daddy baby of the newest singer in all Japan, Ms. Uraraka or her alias name being Macha. A lot of the heartfelt fans have these mixed feelings towards your relationship with your girlfriend, how will you justify this amongst these negative comments from your fans, Mr. Midoriya?-

Izuku: Oh I will just continue declaring my love for my girlfriend to the world and they have to respect that.. *smiles and shows a menacing aura* I won't hesitate to call a hitman to whoever tries to mess my daughter and girlfriend..

AkiraNee: U-Um..

Bakugou: It's either they accept it or they are dead, extra..

AkiraNee: *smiles nervously* R-Right.. Next question to Mr. Bakugou, I've heard the scandal that happened on your proposal to your girlfriend. I do hope that you and Ms. Utsushimi are still together after what happened?

Bakugou: Cams never once blame round face about what happened, okay? Besides, she knows someone is trying to ruin me and Nerd at the same time..

Izuku: Utsushimi-san actually called when the news reporters finally died down and her concern helped Ochako-san calm down as well from crying and thinking more negatively while she was still pregnant..

AkiraNee: Ah yes! Ms. Uraraka-san has already given birth to your child right, Mr. Midoriya?

Bakugou: The pipsqueak is annoying to take care-