= 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 (1) =

Kohane's POV:

My alarm went off and I woke up. I'm so excited today because I transferred to a new school! I was at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy and now I transferred to Kamiyama High School. I immediately got dressed and went downstairs. My mother was preparing breakfast.

"Oh, Kohane. Good Morning sweetie."

I smiled at her and said,
"Good morning, Mom."

I sat on the chair and started eating the breakfast. My mother asked,

"Today will be your first day at your new school, are you excited?"

"Yes I am, I don't know anyone there except my friend An."

After a while, I finished my meal and looked at the time! No way, I'm late! I left the house immediately. I started running fast towards school and finally arrived. I knocked on the classroom door and you waited for an answer..

"Come in!"
Teacher said.

I opened the door and entered the classroom, the teacher and all the students noticed me.

"Oh, you must be the new girl. Please introduce yourself."
Tecaher said.

I nodded and I started talking.
"Im Kohane Azusawa..Nice to meet you all.."

"Okay Kohane. Please sit in an empty seat."
Teacher said.

I nodded and sat in an empty seat in the back. The teacher returned to teaching the lesson. In the classroom, I noticed a tall, smart-looking, handsome boy with dark blue and light blue hair and gray eyes. He looked very handsome. He didn't notice me looking at him because he was focusing on the teacher and lesson. I immediately turned my eyes to the teacher and tried to focus on the lesson.

A few hours later, I was reading a book in the library. I was focusing on the book until I heard a calm, soothing voice behind me. It was that boy! That handsome boy!

"If the chair next to you is empty, can I sit next to you? There are no more empty chairs."

I blushed and nodded.
"Of course you can.."

He sat down next to me. He focused on his book. I focused on my own book, but I was sneaking glances at him from time to time. But suddenly I noticed the book he was reading, it caught my attention.

"What are you reading...?"
I asked shyly.

"Oh, a book about philosophy."
I almost fainted when he answered me with that wonderful voice of his.

"Are you ok? You turned red like a strawberry."

"Aah! O-Of course I am okay!"

"Oh, Okay then."

"Can I ask your name...?"

"I am Toya Aoyagi. You?"

"I am K-Kohane Azusawa...Your name is so cool by the way.."

"Thank you, Azusawa."
Just then the bell rang.

"Ah, the bell rang. Do you want to go to class together?"

I turned red when he said this.

"O-Of course! Haha...Let's go Aoyagi-kun!"

I couldn't believe we were walking down the aisle side by side. I looked at him, he was very handsome, did this boy fall from heaven? While we were walking, he spoke.

"So, what kind of things do you like?"

"You- Oh! W-Well- I like going to the arcades.. I love plushies and games...Especially hamsters.."

"Good choice, I like going to arcades too, And I think I'm good at it.."

"I'm not that good! Have you ever won a hamster plush?"

"I won three hamster plushies."

"My god! Can you win for me too?! Please!"

"I think I can, do you want to meet tomorrow and go to the arcade?"

I went crazy with embarrassment when he said that. Just him and me?!

"S-W-Well, that would actually be cute...I want this.."

"Okay then, let's meet tomorrow."

"O-Okay.."

After a while, we reached the classroom. The lesson started. I couldn't take my eyes off him throughout the lesson...

After a while, school ended and I returned home. I knocked on the door. My father opened it.

"Hi honey, how was your day? Did you like school?"

I got in and said,

"It was great, dad! I liked the school very much!"

"Hm, looks like school went really well since you're so happy."

"I have homework, I'm going to my room. See you later dad!"

I entered my room and left my bag. I'm so excited for tomorrow...I quickly did my homework and then changed and went to sleep.

Toya's POV:

I had just finished my homework, I was in bed, trying to sleep. But, I can't sleep... I can't get out of my mind that sweet, blonde girl I met today. I'm quite tired. I just did my homework and played the piano. I'm tired but I can't sleep... the sight and beauty of that beautiful girl doesn't let me sleep.

(Thank you for reading, I will write the next chapter soon!!)