- 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦❀(3)-

Toya's POV:

I woke up, I'm quite anxious today. I don't know how Kohane will react to pink roses. We'll see. I immediately got ready and left the house. I entered a flower shop. The florist welcomed me,

"Hello sir, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hello...I am looking for a pink rose bouquet."

"Oh, Yeah. Wait, let me bring it."

After a while, The florist returned with a bouquet of pink roses in his hand. I paid the money and bought the pink roses. I left the flower shop and went to school. I secretly left the rose on Kohane's desk.

Kohane's POV:

I walked into the classroom, my eyes a little swollen from crying all night last night. I was surprised to see my favorite type of flower in my queue, I wasn't expecting this. I saw a letter next to it, I took the letter. I opened it and read it.

"Azusawa, I'm sorry about yesterday. I hurt you without realizing it. I wanted to give you your favorite type of flower, I hope maybe you can forgive me. If you're free, I'd like you to come to the Cherry Blossom tree garden after school and maybe we can talk. -Toya."

Frankly, this note made me happy. I'm still a little mad at him, But I'll go there after school.

After a while, the lesson started. We made eye contact throughout the lesson, I'm excited.

After a while, school ended... I walked towards the garden, Toya was waiting for me.

"Hello, Azusawa."

"Hi... Aoyagi-kun.."

The weather was quite cold, it was snowing. I didn't have a scarf, I forgot it at home. But it was REALLY cold, I was shivering. Toya seemed to notice this.

"Azusawa, are you okay? You are shaking.."

"It's just...The weather is very cold..."

"Do you want me to give you my scarf?"

I was glowing with embarrassment when he said this. My face turned red, Me? Wearing Toya's scarf? It would actually be so good and sweet..

"Well... that would be really sweet actually...Thank you.."

He wrapped his scarf around me. His scarf was very warm and smelled very attractive.

"Thank you very much again, I appreciate it.."

"It's okay, it's really cold in here. But look, the trees look so beautiful."

"Yes...Cherry Blossom trees and snow really make a good combination..hehe.."

I didn't realize at that moment that a flower had fallen into my hair. Toya bent down and took that piece of flower from my hair.

"You had a cherry blossom in your hair, Azusawa."

"H-Huh...?"

Toya pulled me close and hugged me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday..Can you forgive me..?"

"So...I'm still a little mad at you, but...I forgive you.."

"That's good...No matter what, I can't live without you..I feel so empty without you...I don't think I can live without you.."

"Aoyagi-kun..."

Toya grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I was shocked, I turned red and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you Azusawa.."

"I love you too, Aoyagi-kun..."

(This was the last episode! I'll write another Ship fanfic next! See you in the next fanfic!)