≈ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹☆(2)≈

Kohane's POV:

I woke up in the morning. I'm meeting Toya today, I'm very excited. I immediately got up from bed. I brushed my teeth, got dressed and tied up my hair. I went downstairs and waved to my mother and father. I was so excited I forgot to eat breakfast!

Toya was waiting for me when I arrived.

"Hello, Azusawa."

"Hi Aoyagi-kun! Shall we begin?"

"Mhm, let's go."

After a while, we started traveling.

"Do you want me to give you a hamster plush from here?

"Oh my GOD!! Of course please!"

He started taking it, I was shocked when he took it for the first time! He was very talented! He gave me the plush,

"I love it!! Thank you so much Aoyagi-kun!"

"Your welcome, Azusawa."

We wandered around for a while, but...a girl with gray hair and purple eyes approached us...

"Hey, Toya-kun."

"Ah, Kusanagi, What are you doing here?"

"I was here, I saw you and...this girl? can i join you both?"

"Of course you can, Kusanagi. But please meet with her."

"Oh okay. I am Nene Kusanagi, You?"

"I am Kohane Azusawa..."

"Okay, Okay. Nice to meet you. Let's start."

The three of us started traveling but...I felt very uncomfortable with this girl. She was kind and shy to everyone except me, and it seemed like she liked Toya! I wonder if they are dating. I asked,

"Um, are you two dating...?"

Toya raised an eyebrow at my question and said,
"No. What makes you think that, Kohane? "

"That girl is very close to you.."

"No! I am not!"
Nene said.

"Oh okay.."

We continued traveling like this all the way... they were close, they didn't care about me. I was like a ghost next to them..I felt so worthless and bad..After a while the girl left, it was hard but I decided to talk about it with Toya.

"Aoyagi-kun...can I ask something..?"

"Yes, go ahead Azusawa."

"Where did that girl come from...? I thought it would just be the two of us here..?"

"She came to us, it would be a shame if we didn't take her with us. She'd be heartbroken if we didn't take her with us."

"But when you takes this girl with you, and acts as if I don't exist, My heart breaks..This girl's heart is beautiful and mine is made of stone...?"

"Azusawa, wait! I didn't mean it like that-"

I didn't say anything, I ran away crying. I ran home. I didn't greet anyone and went into my room crying. My day had been so bad... but I was so excited all day...A few hours passed..I was still crying in my bed. My mother heard and came to my room.

"Honey! Are you okay..?"

"NOOO!! The meeting went very badly!!"

"Wait, What happened?"

"Another girl come with us! When she came, Toya forgot about me! I will cry until the morning!"

Toya's POV:

I'm at home, lying in my bed, very sorry for what I did. Tomorrow, I don't know how to apologize to Kohane... he is very upset with me..I decided to write to my best friend Akito for advice. I took my phone.

ToyaAoyagi:
Hey, Akito. Are you awake?

Pancakeking:
Yes, I'm eating cheesecake. What happened?

ToyaAoyagi:
Well, there's a new girl at school, named Kohane. We met at arcade today, but I accidentally hurt her a lot. What should I do? How will I apologize? I like her so much..

Pancakeking:
Wow, Finally you like something other than coffees? lmao.

ToyaAoyagi:
Akito. I am serious.

Pancakeking:
Ok, But I can't give you that good advice, just so you know.

ToyaAoyagi:
Just say it.

Pancakeking:
You know, When my girlfriend An is sad, I buy her her favorite thing, Rum raisin ice cream. Whatever this girl likes, you can give it to her as a gift.

ToyaAoyagi:
This is good..Thank you.

Pancakeking:
You're welcome, now leave me alone with my sweet pancake.

ToyaAoyagi:
Okay, "Pancakeking".

Pancakeking:
Shut up.

I think this is a good option. I'll try this tomorrow. I'll give her a flower, I heard she like pink roses.

(I will write the next part soon! Bye now!)