It begins

For many years, everything was the same. Everything was okay. For many years, the way things worked could be predicted with the same typical routine every day.

Villains would break out of prison
Villains would cause havoc and destruction
The heros would stop them
They would go back to prison.

It was the same, every single day. The people of Gotham city and metropolis felt safe.

Until one day, everything went to hell.

It all began in The Joker's criminal base, where Harley quinn was mindlessly scrolling through the internet. At first, it was all brain nourishment. Articles, wiki pages, information, old 40 minute minecraf let's play videos, until it wasn't. Until Harley Quinn discovered YouTube shorts.

You'd think the ex pyschiatrist would be able to tell what things were horribly wrong for your brain, but that is not what happened.

"What the..." Harley gasped in amazement as she stared in awe at the strange toilet man singing a mesmerizing tune.
"Mistah J, you gotta see this!" She yelled in delight.
"What is it now, Harley?" Joker asked, his face plastered with a wide smile as always. He stepped towards the computer and laid his gaze upon the Skibidi Toilet. The clown didn't know what to think. He had only a few words to say.
"This... this is comedy genuis Harley. Where did you find this?" Joker said, truly stunned for the first time in his life.

"YouTube Shorts." Harley shrugged, barley being able to answer Joker as she was entirely hooked into the Skibidi Toilet series.

"We must tell everyone." Joker declared.