Chapter One-Stranger?

I pushed past the crowd of people, as Harry, Hermione and Ron strugfled to follow me. It was a few days before we were going back to Hogwarts. It's our sixth year and I can't wait. We're going to have a lot of new classes. We make our way out of the crowd, finally, free to breathe.
"I've never seen Diagon Alley this busy," Ron said breathlessly.

"Maybe there's an event happening or something," Hermione comments, before adding. "Now, I'm going to Flourish and Blotts to buy some books. I want to read something during the school year. I'll see you later."
And with that Hermione leaves.

Harry turns to me and says. "Well me and Ron are going to a cafe. Want to join us?"
"I think I'm going to walk some more. Maybe buy something from some shops. You guys go, but thank you tho." I say.
Harry and Ron nod, walking away a sthey dissapear between the busy and rushed crowd.
I watch them leave, before looking around. Trying to decide which shop to explore first, even tho I've seen them more than books Ron has read. I turn around, before walking into something...or someone? I fell backwards, and luckily before I could hit the ground, a hand grabs my waist, pulling me to my feet.
In front of me stands a figure. A man. Over 6 feet. With broad shoulders and a lean figure. I can't make out his face. Can't even see it at all. He has a hood over his head, his head lowered. Some of his dark curls slip from under his hood, framing his barely visible forehead. Before I can talk to him, he pushes past me. I stand there, confused. Why didn't I talk to him? Or ask him anything? What if I fell down and he hadn't caught me? I quickly brush the thoughts away, as I run into one of the shops.