Chapter Eight-Annoying idiots

Lately, I haven't been spending much time with the Gryffindors. I miss them, and they probably miss me too. That's why this Sunday morning I decide to sit on the Gryffindor table, instead of the Slytherin table. Plus I really need a break from Riddle and the rest.
Me and Hermione got matching outfits this summer break, so we decides to wear them now.
I change in my outfit. It's a tight grey shirt with long sleeves, black baggy low waist jeans and whitw sneakers.

 It's a tight grey shirt with long sleeves,  black baggy low waist jeans and whitw sneakers

I walk down the halls, towards the Great Hall. The huge wooden doors are open, as students walk in the Great Hall. The air is filled with a scent of pasterys. I glance at the Slytherin table, smiling at Pansy. She's sitting with Josette, Blaise, Draco, Theo, Enzo and Mattheo. Mattheo looks at me, but I just walk past them. Mattheo turns his head around, shocked. His eyebrows raised and furrowed, his eyes wide and angry? His lips apart, as if he wants to say something. He just scoffs, before turning away from me. What? Is he mad at me because I didn't sit at the Slytherin table? I stand still, watching as he aggresicly stabs the fork in the cheese on his plate, before shoving it in his mouth, chewing it.
I giggle, shaking my head a few times. I turn around, walking towards where Harry, Ron and Hermione are sitting on the Gryffindor table. I sit beside Harry, as Hermione and Ron are sitting opposite of us. I look around the table. There is bread, put in little basketa. There are pancakes and croissants placed on silver trays. Beside them, is Nutella, jem, honey, and for the students who want extra or just some more food, there are bowls. Filled with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, even oranges. There are jugs made of glass. They're all filled with different drinks. They have water, milk, orange juice and hot chocolate.
Oh how I love Hogwarts!
I look up from the huge table filled with treats, and look at Hermione.
She's wearing the same outfit as me, only in different colors.

This is Hermione's outfit

I smile, winking at her, causing her to giggle.

"Hey, you two have matching outfits?" Harry notices, smiling.

"What?" Ron says, stuffing his face with pancakes. He finally looks at me, and then at Hermione, his eyes stay on her as he talks. "I didn't notice. Did you two go shopping without us?" Ron jokes.

Me and Hermione look at eachother, laughing.
"No, no, no we bought them when we were at the Burrow. With you all."

"Please Ron, we could never go shopping without a fashion icon like you. Who would give us advice?" Hermione says.

"Ron Weasley, ofcourse!" Harry adds.
We all burst out laughing.
"Not funny guys," Ron says, the words barely understandable. Although he said that, I can see a smile on his face.

We're all eating, discussing different terms and just relaxing.
"Harry!" Olliver screams from behind us.
Ron chokes on his food, Hermione jumps up, Harry just turns around, while I drop my fork.

"Bloody hell Olliver!" Ron says, still a little surprised.
"You scared us!" Hermione says.
"Sorry, didn't mean to. I was just excited," Olliver says, a little dissapointed now.

"Hey, Ol, it's okay. Nevermind," I say, pulling him to sit beside me.
He smiles, sitting beside me.
"So, I wanted to talk about Quidditch," Oliver starts. "The Quidditch games start soon, which means we have to start training. Me being the captain-"

Before Oliver can finish, Malfoy chimes in. "Oh no, Pottah needs to train to fly his broom!"
He says, as Mattheo intterupts. "Poor Potter, what if he falls off his broom? What if he embarasses himself? He can't fall in front of all those pretty girls in the audience, cheering for him." Mattheo smirks, causing Theo, Enzo and Blaise to laugh.
"Pottah, you scared? Scared we're gonna beat you on the field?" Malfoy says mockingly.
"Shut it Malfoy!" Ron says, anrgy.
"Oh no, I'm so scared of Weasley!" Riddle says mockingly, the smug smirk on his face growing.
"I'm not scared of either of you," Harry says. "If anything, I think you two are just an easy task I need to jump over.

The smirk on Riddle and Malfoy's faces falters a little, before they replace it with a glare.
"Watch your mouth Potter. You might twist your anlkle while jumping," Mattheo threatens, rolling his eyes.

"Come on Riddle, keep rolling your eyes and I'll roll your head 360," I say. "And when I do, I'll make sure to put a Mickey Mouse headband on it."
The Gryffindor table bursts out laughing, as Riddle stares at me in disbelief.
His eyes land on Olliver, who's sitting beside me. He looks like he's going to jump on him and rip open his whole body, tearing it apart.
I throw him a glare, annoyed by them. Why do they always do this? With their annoying comments, thinking they'll get somewhere. Stupid guys. I think to myself, rolling my eyes.