Jim's Second Chemo Session Part 3 And...

As Doctor Halstead leaves the Newspaper with Christie Sean and Nancy as he removes himself from the room as he continues with his work in the ER. As Christie grabs the Newspaper off her lap and on the front cover of the Chicago Sun Times. "Christie whats wrong"Nancy asks. "You look like you've seen a ghost babe"Sean says. "Have you seen the front page of the Chicago Sun Times"Christie said. "No we haven't seen the front page"Nancy and Sean both say. "It reads 3 Brothers get sent to Prison and their faces have been shown"Christie says. "Who are the brothers"Sean asks. "The three brothers are Trent Brent and Neil Lamont"Christie said. "Hang on a minute babe"Sean says. "Let me read it first then I'll hand it over to you"Christie said.

As Christie starts reading the story it starts with there individual crimes and one line says life changing injuries for one of his victims and Christie realises who they are. "Babe it's all to do with us three"Christie says. "What else does it say Christie"Nancy asks. Let me read the rest mom"Christie said. As Christie carries on reading the two page story another line reads Brent and Neil changed with kidnapping a local man who attempted to danger his life with a syringe filled with drugs but thats not what catchers her eye the most. "What's the matter Christie you can tell us both were all family here"Sean and Nancy both ask.

"Matt and Gabby have been mentioned in this story "Christie says. "What does it say Christie"Sean and Nancy both ask. "The judge read out there statement from them two on behalf of us three"Christie said. "You don't seem happy about it love"Sean asks. "I am happy it's just that they didn't tell us about it"Christie said. "Maybe they didn't want to get you stressed out as you're pregnant with our twins"Sean said. "Why don't you pass it over to me Sean and then you can give my daughter a cuddle"Nancy said. As Sean gives his fiance a cuddle he then walks out the door and is greeted by Doctor Callahan. "Hello Doctor what are you doing here"Sean asks. "I've come to find you as Jim Jordan is calling you as I've got to speak to my boss about Jim"Callahan says.

As Doctor Callahan and Sean walk upstairs Sean enters the room to find Jim fast asleep while Doctor Levi Callahan is being paged by Sharon Goodwin. "I'll be back later Sean"Callahan says as he leaves the Cancer Ward. As Jim is fast asleep Sean is sitting down beside his bedside  while over at the hotel Stella and Kelly have finished breakfast one hour ago and Stella gets a message from Gabby. "Stella Kelly we've all finished getting ready and eaten"Gabby says. "Thanks does your mum and dad know"Stella said. "We're meting them on the way"Gabby said. "We'll be leaving shortly Gabby"Stella said. "See you very shortly"Gabby says.

As Gabby continues to make sure that her daughters baby bag is packed with diapers baby wipes pacifiers etc while over at the hotel Stella and Kelly are upstairs in there room. "Babe we can head to the house and meet everyone before we get Ramon and Camilla on our way while over at the house Eva Diego and Violet are talking outside as Violet us trying to get hold of her dad Jim when stepdad Sean answers it.   "Hello Violet"Sean asks. "Hello Sean is my dad there please"Violet asks. "Your dad is fast asleep as he's not reacting to the drugs very well again"Sean said. "Can you pass a message onto him"Violet asks. "Of course I can Violet"Sean says.

"Tell my dad that I love him and I'll hopefully speak to him tonight"Violet said. "Will do Violet"Sean said. "Love you Sean"Violet said. "Love you too Violet"Sean said. As Sean and Violet finish talking on their cells Eva and Diego are comforting Violet. "Violet why don't you tell us about your stepdad Sean"Eva asks. "What's he like"Diego asks. "Well he's kind caring loving and he makes my mum happy which makes me happy"Violet said. "He sounds very nice Violet"Diego said. "He is and I'm finally going to be a big sister"Violet says. "I know what is like Violet"Eva says. "I'm dead excited and can't wait til they're born but at the same time my dad's ill"Violet said. "We're not going anywhere Violet"Eva and Diego both say.

10 minutes late Stella and Kelly have arrived at the house and Lance Lorna Gabby Matt Andrea Antonio Brett Violet Eva and Diego grab there stuff and heads to there cars as Gabby messages her dad to let them know.  "Hello mija"Ramon said. "Dad were all leaving Lance and Lorna will have you on there car for today"Gabby said. "Thanks mija see you all very soon"Ramon said. "Will do dad"Gabby said.  "Camilla love there all on there way to collect us we better wait outside"Ramon said. "I agree Ramon they won't see us from here"Camilla said. "Violet can you grab your cousins bag please as we both get her strapped in"Gabby said. "Will do Auntie Gabby meet you there Eva and Diego"Violet said.

As the clock now reads 10:30am and with Ramon and Camilla with Lance and Lorna in the car while Eva and Diego are with here dad Antonio and Brett Violet and Andrea are with Gabby and Matt and Stella and Kelly all pull up outside the funeral home and they all get out of there cars. "We've been given a few hours til they come and collect her ready for the funeral tomorrow"Antonio said. "Who's going to go in first"Stella and Kelly both ask...