Guilty pleasure (starker)

Learned it on the internet
Wheels turning in my head
Think back to what you said
And I turn red, I'm turning red

Pulling his laptop from his desk at 3 am to search up porn wasn't Peter's usual nightly routine but he couldn't sleep and his interaction with Tony earlier that day was still on his mind. He opened his laptop and searched for Iron-man porn. Finding videos quickly he pulled his half hard cock out of his sweatpants and played the video, hearing the over dramatic moans from the skinny twink in the video made him turn it down and he closed his eyes stroking himself.

"You're looking pretty good today Pete," Tony said with a wink as soon as Peter walked in the Lab earlier that day. "T-Thanks Mr, Stark" Peter said, his voice higher pitched than he meant it to be. Peter's face got red as Tony chuckled. Thinking of Tony saying that and imagining his biceps while they worked on whatever gadget he chose to work on that day brought out a groan from Peter bringing him over the edge.

Wild thoughts that make me melt
A good hit below the belt
Sometimes I scare myself
But I can't help what I can't help

Thinking of his 17 year old lab assistant slash fellow Avenger while masturbating wasn't something Tony was proud of. Thinking of bending Peter over their work bench and plowing him until he couldn't speak is what had him fully hard at 1 am. He would brush it off as him not getting laid for a while and Peter being the one person he is around often as the reason for the unexpected fantasy. Until they became a common occurrence, he would have a dream of fucking Peter, where he would wake up and pump his cock until he was was putty against his sheets with Peters name in his mouth. After doing this for a while he became conscious of his fantasies and it scared the fuck out of him, but he couldn't help himself.

So shame on me and shame on you
I fantasize what we would do
And how would it taste and the way you move
Oh, some good girls do bad things too

The morning after two fucked up orgasms late at night in their respective beds, There sat Tony and Peter in the lab. Peter is tinkering with his web shooters, while Tony is toying with his new and improved version of his thrusters, Peter is bobbing his head to the AC/DC that's playing on the overhead speakers. Peter turns his head looking at the layout of tools and reaches for the small screwdriver and at the same time Tony reaches for the same tool causing them to brush hands.  Peter quickly retracted his hand, skin heating up of the thought of those hands grabbing his hips. He shakes his head and goes to apologize when he notices the far off look in Tony's eyes.

As soon as Peter and Tony brushed hands, Tony instantly had an image of fucking Peter hard into his mattress with their hands intertwined, he snapped back to reality and looked at Peter. "Sorry about that kid, you can go ahead" he said, gesturing to the screwdriver. "Thanks, Mr. Stark" he said his eyes locking with Tony's as he grabs the screwdriver, He breaks the trance and turns back to his web shooters. Tony could've sworn the lab got a little warmer.

I want this like a cigarette
Can we drag it out and never quit?
And oh my god, you are heaven sent
With your dirty mind, yeah, you're perverted
You give me guilty, guilty pleasure

Tony tried, he really did. He didn't know what happened but one second he's helping Peter from off the ground from a lab experiment gone wrong and the next he has his lips on his neck. They're both so loud and thank god for Pepper suggesting soundproofing the lab. He has hands tightly secured on Peter's hips and their lips on one another and Peter is moaning oh so good into his mouth, and grinding so painfully beautiful onto his thigh. They're on the labs couch practically fucking with clothes on. If you asked Tony he would say this is the best dry humping experience he's ever had. Peter goes to tug his shirt up when Tony freezes and Peter looks at him with worry in his eyes. "What's wrong?" Peter says with swollen lips. "I-Are you sure?" he says looking up at him. "Of Course i'm sure, are you?" Peter says with a pointed look at Tony's chest. "I'm sure, baby." Tony says, tilting Peter's chin upwards with his finger.Peter smiles and tugs Tony's shirt off.