EPILOGUE

ZANDER

I nervously played with my fingers as I walked into the building that held a photo studio. It had been one year since Cain and I first met and I wanted to give him something special. It was difficult, but I managed to find a boudoir studio that accepted men, and I was going to get an entire booklet of photos for him.

"I'm sorry, we are closed for a shoot today. If you're interested in scheduling an appointment, please visit our website. But I do have to ask you to leave." A woman said from behind the front desk.

"I-I'm Zander Day, I'm the client for today." I said, causing her to light up. She smiled at me and stood, she was a larger woman, with dark skin and bright red hair. Her hair was in many small braids and all pulled into a large bun at the top of her head. She was wearing a gray shirt with the business logo and a pair of black pants.

"Welcome! I'm Jenny and I'll be your photographer for today. Come around here and follow me back. Tell me about the outfits you brought with you."

"Well, I've been saving up so I could go all out with the four outfit package. The first two are for me, I like dressing up. It, um," I hesitated, I knew that they were very progressive. But it was still awkward to speak about my lifestyle with strangers. Wearing my collar with pride was different than actually speaking about why I was wearing it. "It's also something my husband likes me to do for scenes."

"BDSM scenes, yeah? I didn't want to assume but I do see you're wearing a collar that says puppy on it." She giggled, I was a little less tense after that. "And the other two outfits?"

"My Master goes nuts for sleepwear, for some reason his favorites are the loose buttery soft ones. Somehow it's sexier than when I wear lingerie."

"To each his own, right?" She laughed with me, and I nodded.

"And the last one is just naked, can't go wrong with a classic, ya know?"

"That's great, Zander. Let me see these first two outfits and we can decide which one to do first." She said as we came to a stop. We were in a room with a bed in the corner, a bay window across from that, and three areas with different backdrops.

I nodded and opened my small suitcase. I pulled out the first outfit, black leather booty shorts with garter belts and a matching black leather vest. "Very nice, did you happen to bring anything of his? I think if we add an off the shoulder button up shirt to that, it'd be even better." I nodded and pulled out a white button up. "Perfect, of course we'll do some without the shirt too. Think of it as a thank you for purchasing the most expensive package."

The second outfit I pulled out a lacy orange bustier set with thigh high stockings. The set consisted of a corset-like top that was connected to lacy panties with straps, and garter belts. "Master always says that orange is my color." I said with a blush. I was sure that Cain wouldn't be too upset with me showing my body to her, but I was still nervous.

"He is going to lose his mind over this, babes. But I do have to ask, you're not going to get into trouble for doing this right? I know a lot of Doms don't like this subs to be naked in front of others."

"He doesn't know that I'm doing this, and it is one of my rules. But I'm sure that it won't be a problem. We have technicalities for professionals." It wasn't a lie, but it also wasn't the full truth. We did have technicalities, but only for medical professionals; that part just wasn't specifically stated.

"Alright, then let's get this party started, babes."

⇇ ⇉

"That was so much fun!" I laughed after Jenny told me I could get dressed. My collar had vibrated a few times but I ignored it and hoped that the punishment wouldn't be too bad. I froze when I felt my collar vibrate again, but this one was different. It was almost painful with how hard it vibrated against my skin. I quickly went to my bag and pulled out my phone. Opening it, I saw thirty-seven missed calls and over fifty text messages, all from Cain. The last text message read;