Chapter 2

THE NIGHT

Mika woke up because of her alarm, she immediately turned off the alarm and checked what time it was, it was 7:36 at night, she immediately got up and moved her bed.

Mika took off her longsleeves, she hadn't been able to get dressed earlier because of sleepiness, as soon as she took off his longsleeves she immediately took off her belt followed by her trousers, now she's only wearing boxers and a shirt, she grab her bathrobe and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a bath, she immediately got dressed, she took out his white longsleeve, red coat, black neck tie, red trousers with her belt and took out his rolex watch. She chose red outfits to match the color of her hair, when she was done, she fixed her clothes and patted her shoulders to make sure it wasn't tangled damn bro look at that she chuckled while talking to her self.

When she finished getting dressed, she immediately took out her LV wallet, perfumed himself with her Versace perfume and took the key of her red Lamborghini, she immediately came down. She met her older brother while she was about to go down.

“Where are you going?” Enzo ask Mika, and look at her sister

“I have a dinner with Mr. Garvosa” Mika respond to her brother

“Hmm i see” Enzo said while checking Mika’s dress

“What’s with that look kuya?” Mika asked her brother, she can see at her brothers eye’s checking every corner of her dress

“Bakit red?” Enzo asked mika and chuckled

“Why, what’s wrong? it looks good kaya” Mika said while looking at her dress, making sure that it looks good

“Para ka kasing naglalakad na napkin” Enzo said and laugh he can’t take it anymore

“Shut up kuya” answered Mika who is annoyed

Mika's brother just laughed, Enzo went to his room, Mika got off and immediately went to their garage and looked for her Red Lamborghini.

When Mika saw the car she was going to use, she immediately opened it, got inside and drove his car out.

AYA

I just woke up because of the sound of my cellphone, I looked to see who called and saw that it was Mai, I answered it immediately.

“Oh Mai napatawag ka?” I asked her trying to open my eyes

“Anong oh oh Mai ka dyan, bumangon ka na teh 7:40 na ma l-late ka na” I was surprised by what she said, I immediately looked at the time and saw that it was 7:40 at night, so I immediately got up. I still have work at 8:10 and i only have 30 mins to get ready.

Mai and I are both doctors and we work at the same hospital.

After hanging up the phone, I immediately went to the bathroom,  and grab my bathrobe. After taking a shower, I immediately dry my hair using my blower, after I blow my hair I went to my walk in closet to find my white uniform, I first put it in the bag because I will be wearing it in the hospital so it doesn't get dirty, after I put my uniform I immediately looked for something to wear, I saw my white backless dress, it was just my outfit because I was really in a hurry, After I finished getting dressed, I immediately went to my make-up table where I fixed myself, I just put on light make-up, I also put on perfume with my Chanel perfume, I took my bag, my key and immediately left the room, I didn't eat anymore because I was really late, I'll just go to 7 eleven to buy something to eat.