Chapter#2 Margit the Fell Omen

Spoiler Warning (just incase)

"Speaking"

'Thought's'

*noises/sound effects*

"Booming or warpped voice"

I hope you enjoy this chapter, the next one will be longer, I'd say probably around 4k words. And this story will likely be over 40 chapters long so look forward to that if you like it!

I hope you all have an awesome day!

-Author Dude

-------------------------------------------------------------

As we trotted up the road towards the castle, the familiar winds blew through our hair riding atop the spectral steed Torrent. It was a normal horse if you ignored the two horns on its head and its ability to jump midair literally twice. Its brownish blond hair blew like ours as we passed a small sapling of gold. As we passed it, my eyes caught sight of a woman lying in a shack crying softly. Something began to pull at me as I tapped Melina's shoulder to stop. I hop down from the horse and walk up so I can see her properly through the fog. She had short blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a simple tunic outfit with a red velvit hood over her head, and clutched in her hands was a blood-stained letter. As I got closer, she seemed to notice me.

"Have you come to finnish me off like you did with my companions? I no longer have the strength to run, so all I ask is to please make it quick, " she spoke softly with dried tears in her eyes.

The way she looked at me struck a cord. Her green eyes looked lifeless and had nearly no light in them. As I walked closer, she flinched slightly as my boots clunked on the old wood of the destroyed shack. The cloak I now wore blew in the wind, and the hood I had on obscured my pained expression as I gazed down at her slightly quivering form.

                      She was afraid

Slowly, I knelt down to her and reached out my hand, and gently rubbed her shoulder. I felt her flinch as I made contact. As I tried to comfort her, she looked at me confused as to why I hadn't killed her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to save your friends.......but please, you needn't be scared anymore. I promise I'll make sure that you are not harmed. " I spoke softly as she began to ease up slightly.

"W-why?, why not kill me?" She spoke with a slight tremble, causing me to flinch.

"Because I can tell just by looking at you that you're a good person. I mean, why else would you carry around the soul of that child with you, I hear it, the spirit ash in your satchel. It radiates comfort from your care. May I ask your name spirit tuner?" I ask with a soft smile.

"R-Rodrhika, my n-name is Rodrhika." She said.

"It's nice to meet you Rodrhika my name is David, me and my companion here, and I wish to seek an audience with Lord Godrick. May I ask why you are in such a state? " I ask softly.

"M-me and my companions are tarnished, and we sought to aquire Lord Godricks Great Rune, we didn't want to kill him for it so we snuck in and tried to persuade him to part with it but when we got to him he.....he!...." she spoke before balling her hands in her face in fear.

'Brother, what could you have done to scare someone like this?' I thought to myself as I tried to calm Rodrhika down.

"Rodrhika, please, what did Godrick do you?" I ask worriedly as a nervous sweat met my brow.

"He tore my friends apart, then when he was done, he took their limbs and grafted them to himself......my brother, he was still alive during the process. His screams......OH GOD!" She screamed as she tightly held onto my cloak and began to cry.