Eps7: Silver vs Nadakhan

(Narrator POV)

Now we see Silver who is in front of  Nadakhan ready to fight the evil djinn while Nadakhan has an evil smile on his face.

Nadakhan: So, are you ready to give up your life?

Silver: I am not going to let you take everyone futures

Nadakhan: Please, you're evading the inevitable. Just fall down and let Mephiles conquer this world

Silver: NEVER!

(Silver vs Nadakhan)

Silver then runs towards Nadakhan and the Sky Pirates, and Nadakhan points at Silver with his Djinn Sword.

Nadakhan: GET HIM!

Then the Sky Pirates run towards Silver, and they try to cut Sliver, but he blocks with his scythe, spins it around them, punches the Sky Pirate in the face, and sweeps the other Sky Pirate's leg, which makes him fall. Silver then grabs the scythe and slams it into the ground, causing each of the Sky Pirates and the adventurers to fall down except for Nadakhan.

Darkness:*amazed* He's so cool

Chris:*amazed* He's amazing

Then more Sky Pirates run towards at Silver and he throws the scythe at the Sky Pirates as he use psychokinesis to launch it faster which make the Sky Pirates to fall down. As the scythe fly towards to Nadakhan but he hit it away as more Sky Pirates run towards at Silver which made him confuse.

Silver: There's more?

Then Silver hold his hand as the scythe fly across the battlefield as he dodge the attacks from the Sky Pirates and Nadakhan fly towards at Silver bash him in the chest causes him to fall down.

Aqua: SILVER! ARE YOU OKAY!?

Then Silver got up and look at everyone which made him feel nervous.

Silver: I-I'm f-fine Aqua

Then he look back at the Sky Pirates and Nadakhan.

Silver:*thought* There's must've been a way to stop him from summoning more pirates but how?

Then Silver look at Nadakhan's pirate ship and his ears rises.

Silver:*thought* Of course, the teapot where he was sealed must be up there but how do I get the teapot without them knowing?

Then he look back at his party members and they see Silver smiling.

Aqua:*confused* Why Silver is smiling at us?

Kazuma: I don't know but I don't like it

Then Silver slams the scythe down on the ground causing the Sky Pirates and Nadakhan to cover their eyes as Silver run towards to his party members.

Aqua: Silver, what are you doing?

Silver: I have an idea but do you guys trust me?

Megumin: Uh, we do trust you

Silver: Good

Then Silver use psychokinesis to create a platform for his party members which made them confuse.

Kazuma: SILVER! WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?

Silver: JUST TRUST ME!

Then Silver throw the platform towards Nadakhan's ship which made Silver's party members to scream.

Silver: LOOK FOR SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKES A TEAPOT!

Then Silver's party members scream were getting further and further away as they land on the Nadakhan's ship. Then Silver look up at the ship.