Prologue

There was planet known as Mobius and on the planet was anamorphic animals called mobians and they live in peace and harmony but everything change when Eggman attack but there are some mobians save their lives they are called the Freedom Fighters led by Sonic the hedgehog the fastest thing alive with his friends Miles Prower but his friends called him Tails, Shadow the hedgehog the ultimate life form, Silver the hedgehog a hedgehog from the , Smg4fan8 but his friends called him Sm, Amy Rose, Knuckles the echidna, Big the cat, Rouge the bat, The Chaotix, Cream the Rabbit, Omega, Blaze the cat, Mighty the Armadillo and Ray the flying squirrel, they always protect their home from the tyrannical scientists and always prevail but what if I tell you that one of the members will go a different world and stop the evil king.

We see in a forests a silver hedgehog with five quills pointed upward and two quills pointed downward wearing four gold bracelets with cyan symbol on them and wearing boots and his eyes are yellow with a chest fur, his name Silver the hedgehog a hedgehog from the future and he is walking a through the forest trying to find where he can mediate but what he didn't know that there was a glowing  artifact near where he can mediate.

Silver: There's gotta be where I can mediate

Then when he went to the other side of the forests and he was still looking for a place to mediate but he hear water gushing and he fly with his psychokinesis and he saw waterfall and near it was glowing cyan triangle.

So he float down and walk towards the waterfall and it was near the waterfall so he sits on it and mediate while he was mediating his aura flare up and  the artefact glow brighter that make stop meditate and see the artefact glowing

Silver:*confused* What's that?

So he try to pick but the artefact keep glowing brighter than before making silver covering his eyes.

Silver: WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Then the artefact glowing brighter and brighter that made the forests glow and sucked Silver in the artefact while he screaming.

Silver: AHHHHHHHH!

Where Silver going to be at and why there was that artefact was there?

TO BE CONTINUE!

That's all folks see ya later

CHAOS CONTROL!