A Shockt battle pt2; Meeting a ghost of the past

(Narrator POV)

Kazuma, Aqua, and Megumin were startled awake from a loud explosion that just suddenly. Aqua fell off her bed and frantically looked.

Aqua: WHA-WHA?!

Kazuma: WHAT THE HELL!

Kazuma turned to Megumin who is up in her clothes and started pinching and pulled her cheeks.

Kazuma: YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THIS LATE AT NIGHT?!?!

Megumin: OWOWOWOWOWOW, IT WASN'T ME! IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR!

Kazuma: THEN WHERE DID THAT EXPLOSION COME FROM?!

Aqua:*looks outside* Uhh Kazuma....*points outside* look out the window

Kazuma lets go of Megumin and outside, he saw Silver standing far from an snake with monsters. Many adventurer were on the ground hurt, while Silver stood his ground. Megumin also tool a peek, setting Silver by himself those unknown monsters and got worried.

Megumin: Why is Silver out there all alone?! He's gonna get killed!!

Aqua: Well, I wouldn't worry about him that much

Megumin: Huh

She then looked to see Silver with a weird nunchucks with lightning chains in his hands.

Megumin: What is that in his hands?

Kazuma: That must one of the golden weapons that Silver was talking about

Megumin: Ho-

Silver: I'm the one who protects everyone future

Then Silver closes his eyes and lighting appears and surrounding him and he open his eyes and said.

Silver: NINJAGOOOOO!

Then Silver spun into a blue vortex with blue lightning causing a little shockwave making Aspheera and the Pyro Vipers blew away and Aspheera saw him in the Blue Ninja gi much to the young girl's surprise.

Megumin:*eyes glitter with surprise* WHOA!! WHAT IS HE??HOE DID HE DO THAT?! SHOULDN'T WE HELP HIM?

Kazuma: I think Silver can take care of them. I know he can

(Silver vs Aspheera and Pyro Vipers)

Silver, now transformed as the Blue Ninja charged toward at the Pyro Vipers and the evil serpentine. Then the Elemental Cobras blast multiple fireball at Silver but he kick towards the Elemental Cobras causing them to screech in pain. Then Silver ready his nunchucks of lightning.

Silver: Come on

Then the Pyro Vipers charged at him while one of the Pyro Vipers tried to attack Silver but he blocked the attack with his nunchucks and push him away then another Pyro Viper try to attack him from behind but Silver dodge it and move his leg over and trip him then three Pyro Vipers throw ropes on him to hold him down.

Silver: Again? NINJAGOOOOO!

Then he spun into blue vortex with blue lightning making the three Pyro Vipers to get thrown off of Silver and he saw more Elemental Cobras charging at him.

Silver: Uh oh

Then he uses his psychokinesis to fly above the Elemental Cobras and he stomp one of them but before he could Silver saw one Elemental Cobra was about shoot an fireball at him but Silver use an burst of psychokinesis to move it away and he charged towards the two Elemental Cobras and punch them away. Then more Pyro Vipers were charging at him but he uses his electricity to shock all of them.