I accidentally started a new fashion trend... with my laundry day outfit

In the bustling halls of U.A. High School, Izuku Midoriya, known for his heroic aspirations rather than his fashion sense, found himself at the center of an unexpected trend. It was laundry day at the dorms, and with his usual outfit in the wash, Izuku had no choice but to don an eclectic ensemble of mismatched socks, a retro All Might t-shirt, and baggy shorts.

As he shuffled his way to class, trying to avoid attention, Ochaco couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "Deku, you look... unique today," she said with a playful smile.

Before Izuku could explain, Kaminari overheard and chimed in, "Dude, that's so avant-garde! I need to take notes." Within hours, Izuku's 'laundry day' look became the talk of the school. Students began imitating his style, pairing the most unlikely garments together in what they dubbed 'The Deku Couture.'

By lunchtime, even Aizawa-sensei raised an eyebrow at the parade of fashion disasters before him. "Midoriya," he sighed, "I accidentally started a new fashion trend... with my 'laundry day' outfit," Izuku confessed sheepishly.

Ochaco laughed heartily, linking arms with him. "Well then, trendsetter, let's see what other accidental genius you have up your sleeve!"

And just like that, Izuku Midoriya became U.A.'s unintentional icon of style – at least until the next laundry day.

THE END