**××gown××**

I was getting ready as aadvik told me that we have to go to engagement of one of his investors. I opened my cupboard only to find some suits which can be worn in home only and got a reality check that I need to do some shopping but how can I say him about this as he already has spent so much money on phone and now clothes it will not look good.

I was thinking something when I heard door bell ringing , so I went down to check who it was as this time no one comes to house .

I went down till the one of the workers had already opened and closed the door and then i. Saw aadvik sitting on one of the couches in drawing room and talking on his phone .

Water ?? I asked him forwarding a tray in my hand .

Yeah ! Thankyou.

You are home early today why ?

I am here to take you for shopping cmmn get ready and we we go for shopping so that you can buy dress for party .

Bu..t.

I know aakriti you will say that you don't need it but last time when we went to shopping i only saw you buying sarees and suits which you can wear at home , now go wear slippers driver is waiting.

But why you are wasteing your money aadvik , this doesn't look good I will not feel good.

Aakriti you are my wife and I have right to buy you clothes and I am not wasting money I am spending it and don't worry about that you have married a billionaire my net worth can buy you a mall everyday .

B-but .. before I could say something he took my hands and in next thing i saw a wholesome of dresses, sarees were lying their and one by one they are being shown to me with aadvik by my side.

Is there any specific theme for the party? The shopkeeper asked aadvik .

Yeah western gown.

Ok mam what type of gown would you prefer fish cut or floral??

U-umm anything which will cover my whole body would be fine.

Ok mam any specific colour you would prefer?

I looked and aadvik who was busy on his phone and then he looked at me .

Tell them any colour preference aakriti .

C-cann you please suggest it for me .

He then put down his phone and then nodded.

Mr bhal. please show some gowns from which we can select.

Sure sir here are some magnificent pieces infront of you and one of my very renowned collection.

Yeah all gowns are seriously very  beautiful I said while smiling towards Mr bhal.

So mam tell me which one you like