**××aanya××**

**Next morning**
Aadvik ji left early in the morning, although I was successful in making breakfast for him , but he told me not to make him breakfast as there are servants here to do these works.

I was doing some of the work when one by one the servants began to came and greet me .

Good morning mam! I am Shanta the head servant of this house , aadvik sir told me about you and I will be here for all your needs . And you can call anyone at anytime give me your phone no please.

Well I don't have phone and sim ( i said getting little awkward)

It's ok my dear not a big deal , so tell me what,s to be made for lunch .

You can make whatever you like , i .. uh.. i actually don't have any favourite dish .

Please don't be shy mam , we are here for your service only , you don't have to hesitate infront of us.

How many people work here ms.?

20 servants , 10 for cooking 10 for cleaning and excluding 12 guards who work shift wise and 7 Gardners  .

Is there a garden here?

Yeah and its the most beautiful part of the house .

This house is too big , how much time did it took you to remember all the rooms and floors .

She chuckled a bit. And then said , you will get used to it mam and as for me I have been working here before ana.. she was about to complete her sentence but suddenly one of the other servant put hand on his shoulder and completed from a very long time .

She is working here when aadvik sir used to live with his parents and then when they got seperated aadvik sir asked Shanti akka to come with him .

Ohh.. i said understanding the scenario.

**After 2 hours**

I was sitting in the garden area when I felt thirsty , i got up and was heading towards the kitchen when i heard two servants whispering to each other .

Servant 1-:I am happy that aadvik sir finally moved on from aanya mam!

Servant 2: don't you think this marriage is fake I mean she do not seem to be class of aadvik sir .

Servant 1-: who knows well the most shocking part is she even don't have a  phone .

Servant 2-: true, but do you remember how aadvik sir became after aanya madam , I wish this girl could bring the joy to house .

Servant 1: what joy , aadvik sir will never get over aanya mam , he is still in love with her , I have seen him texting aanya mam,s number daily , he still talks to her .

Servant 1-: a love like this hard in this world  but it's a true defination of what love looks like loveing your girlfriend even after her death,who knows what fate has planned for these two .

I was listening to their conversation and was shocked to hear I was confused about who aanya is I but when she mentioned dead girlfriend a part of my heart broke into pieces I was shattered I mean how much he has gone through, i cleared my throat to let them know my presence and then entered kitchen.

Oh mam! Do you want something.

Yes , can I get a glass of water please.

Yeah sure .

"Here , take it ."

"Listen! Who is aanya you guys were talking about?"

Um.. mam... N..o one...

"It's ok I will not tell sir that you guys told me something."

"Aanya is aadvik sir,s first love who died few years ago due to cancer . After that aadvik sir changes completely he locked himself inside his home for 2 years , didn't talked to anybody even his friends who are is life , then he became cold and only focused on work work , till today he only do work so that he can be away from memory of aanya madam."

"And what about the messages?"

"Actually aadvik sir still messages aanya mam,s no about his day to day life and about his how about even after knowing that there will be no answer back ."

"O. Thankyou so much and don't worry I will not say  your name anywhere . "

"O..kl.. m..a..m." (they rushed outside the kitchen).

I was feeling a pretty empty i felt a rush of emotions through my veins about how much aadvik ji has gone through and how much aanya had gone through and what if aanya had not died aadvik ji had never married me they would be happy couple living their life , although it's been 2 days of our marriage but that man has never even raised his eyes on me , he respects me , I wish I could get the love of this man but his heart still belong to someone who is  long gone , this type of love is rare but beautiful. I wish I could get this type of love , but my life is more funnier than joke all my life forget about the love i didn't even got the basic respect which i deserved .

**At night**
It's been past 12 in midnight, and still there is no sign of aadvik ji , i have been waiting for him so that  I can serve him dinner, isn't it what I am supposed to do , I was lying on sofa in drawing room when the sound of door opening came to my ears and i immediately got up and adjusted my saree .

"Why are you awake , it's too late in night" ( he asked keeping his eyes fixed on his watch )

"Umm.. I was waiting for you . Dinner?"

"You have not to wait from tommorow and about dinner I had already done it ," have you done your dinner?

"Yeah i was feeling hungry so i did , I was only waiting to ask thinking maybe you had not done dinner. "(I lied to him )

"Hmm.." next time if something like this happens you can call me , give me your phone i will save my number in it.

Well i don't have one,

"You don't have a phone "he asked in a shocked voice .

"No . " ( He was about to say something when I said , it's very late and you look tired you should get some sleep )

He hummed in response and we both left to our respective rooms.

I was  preparing my bed when i heard a knock on the door .

......
And here is the fourth chapter guys I hope you will like it
Please follow my insta
Pentorawritess__88
I give spoilers on that
Your dora🎀🎀