Home

'Haha, did you bring these for me?'

'Yeah, do you like it?'

'I mean i am not into cute things but this is really cute to resist.'

'So you like it'

'Of course after all you brought it for me.'

'Ahan, is that so?'

'Haha, yes ohh stop tickling me Vi.'

Sweat beads formed on her forehead as she clenched her eyes, the memories played in front of her, but everything confused her.

In her 18 years of life she never smiled let alone chuckle. But the scene right in front of her said otherwise she was smiling, giggling.

She tried to move but it seemed like her feet were stuck in one place. She tried to speak, scream but nothing worked as if her whole body was paralyzed and her voice was gone.

While she was in a mess, the memories continued to replay in front of her, making her heart and head feel a throbbing pain.

'Will you marry me?'

'Yes, I would love to.'

'Hume pyaar ho gaya tha aapse Vihaan.'

'Kisne kaha tha karne ko.'

Upon seeing herself getting shot by her to be husband, her eyes widened. Shock and fear displayed on her body as she stood there all helpless looking at her own self clenching on her chest as it bled.

"Please ensure she wears the oxygen mask; her heartbeat is dropping, and she's struggling to breathe." Doctors and nurses surrounded her.

Her condition worsened, the family members who were inside were led out as the ward closed.

Doctor's were operating on her, trying to calm her down and normalize her heartbeats.

Her grandmother stood out sitting on the chair chanting prayers for her only granddaughter she cherished, while her Guardian stood next to her grandmother trying to show their worry and care for her.

Mrs Kapoor stood next to her daughter who tried to calm her down by rubbing her shoulders, Meanwhile Avyaan stood with his father, Aryan as he tried to contact Malhotra's.

"Malhotra, I need your help right away." His voice sounded serious as he spoke to the other person on call.

"What is it Uncle?" The other person answered, respect and seriousness dripping from his voice.