Marriage

Meera was entering Avyaan's room which was currently Tanya's bedroom, with a pair of clothes and necessities she would need to wash up

She opened the door carefully with her left hand while her other hand held the stuff, getting inside the room she carefully placed the things on the side table and turned towards tanya.

Her eyes grew wide because of what she was seeing right now. On the bed two people were sleeping while hugging each other tightly and they were none other than Tanya and avyaan. Tanya was lying on avyaan's chest while hiding her face in his crook and his one hand was below her body and other was wrapped on her waist caging her in his arms.

Meera stayed quiet and tucked them in a blanket properly, kissing both of their forehead she left the room letting them sleep.

Avyaan hasn't slept since Tanya got shot and due to this his physical as well as mental health was getting really disturbed. He was letting anybody know but when sleeping he would get nightmares and that's one of the reasons he doesn't sleep. Another one is that he is afraid of letting her get hurt again.

Meanwhile they both slept comfortably in each other's arms, Meera and others had their breakfast and finally after days Aryan went to the office because of an urgent meeting with the client.

Aria also resumed her studies for the college entrance. Things started getting better as Tanya was recovering but she still havent got up from the bed, it was already afternoon by now as she closely opened her eyes.

Currently in Tanya's room, she closely opened her eyes squeezing them together. Her breath hits the crook of Avyaan while he sleeps deeply. Tanya tries to get up in a sitting position but feels a hard pull on her waist, her sleepy mood vanishes and she looks beside herself clearly in surprise.

Remembering about last night she stares at Avyaan who was sleeping peacefully beside her. Her eyes held nothing like emotions but something in her sparkled.

Thinking about last night she felt guilty to force Avyaan into a hug, but currently he didn't look like forced at all. His under eyes held darkness and his body looked pale. Tanya wasn't able to get out of his hold but she decided not to give away.

After a few tries she gets out of his hold and places her feets on the ground staring at them. She kept on staring at her feet, certainly remembering how she was left to die by a person she loved the most. The person whom she gave her all, the first Man who got her trust and love.

Her hands pressed down on the bed and she tried to stand, her legs shivering and shaking while her hands took support of the bed headrest. Heavy breaths covered the room while she closely took her hand off the headrest, standing on her own feets.