Chapter- 4

A/n pov-

Yn was driving her car heading back home as it's already late.she was happy after talking to her dad recalling how proud her father was on her.Her parents live Seoul South Korea in her hometown. She is the only daughter of her parents and love them more than anything. She shifted to America for her studies and settled there.

Yn pov
I was driving when suddenly my phone rang looked at the caller id and pick up

??: "hii yniie" said in loud pinch

Yn: "hi Nancy how are you" I said as I chuckled at her loud voice

Nancy: "I'm fine, how are you"

Yn: "I'm good too where have you been these days"

Nancy : "I'm at my hometown actually my parents were missing me. "

Yn: "that's so good but when are you returning"

Nancy: "tomorrow actually I'm missing you"

Yn: "me too"

Nancy: "how was your deal. "

Yn: " I got the deal"

Nancy: " I knew you would after all your my best friend."

Yn: "yeah yeah; thank you ok let's meet tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes

Nancy: 'ok then gud nyt bestie."

Yn: "gud nyt." I hung up the call.

Nancy is my best friend since eight years we share everything to each other.
She was always there for me in my hard times. Her parents also live in Seoul and are well known to my parents.

Tae pov

I was standing in front of glass window of my room sipping on the wine remembering Kai's word. Iwas filled with anger right now as this is the first time I loose from someone that to a women. I was in my thoughts which was broken by the ringing of my phone
I pick the call

??: "Hi my prince"

Tae: "hi mom, how are you"

Mom: "I'm fine how about you my prince."

Tae: "I'm good mom." I replied shortly

Mom: "are you stressed my son if you  then don't cause just because of a single deal can not decide our company's future my son. "

Tae: " I know mom, you are right. "

Mom: " ok then cheer up yourself for the journey ahead, ok my prince how your feeling now? ".

Tae: " I'm feeling fine after talking to you and how's dad " I said with a little smile.

Mom: " he's good too, just little tired by work. "

Tae: "mom tell him to take rest ok and take care of yourself too."

Mom: "ok my prince good night. "

Tae: "good night mom. " I hung up the call.

After the call I stood and changed my clothes and headed towards my building to handle my passionate business. A game where I'm the king and my limits are endless.

I went towards my car where Kai was already standing with a cold face. I sat in the car he drove to our building.
Getting inside and went to a room where a man was tied to a chair all bruised eyes full fear as he was begging for his life look at him while smirking I just when people  kneel to me and begging.

The man: "Please leave me Mr. Kim, I'm about to get married." he said begging.

I laughed before saying

Tae: "well then it would not be a single killing you as I saved the poor girl from a fucking bastard like you."

The man: "please king I won't repeat the mistake again. " He said trying again to save his life.

Tae: "well you have thought that before disclosing secrets to my enemy well any last words. " I said chuckling pointing my gun at him.

The man: " Kim taehyung remember you'll be facing the same pain as I'm one you will be losing from someone. Someone would definitely destroy you."  And the next second his body was lying lifeless on the chair blood flowing out as I shot him.

Tae: "king Kim taehyung will never lose from someone." clean this mess as I ordered and went out.