Zach and Julie: introducing chastity

Zach was usually very well trained. Yet lately he had been testing rules, questioning Julies decisions and he even masturbated without permission. All of this was the reason why he found himself in this current predicament - tied to the bed and waiting patiently for his punishment.

Julie was often forgiving, a kind domme who preferred treating her pet and lover to a good time and praise. The plans for their session today was not exactly her usual arrangements. The recent misbehaving had her thinking she needed to turn up the heat.

After she secured him to the bed she had left the room, she blindfolded him and turned on a vibrator just to give him some anticipation. Then she let him wait 30 minutes for her to come back into the room.

"Miss, is that you?" He asked in the room. Julie smiled but didn't speak just yet.

"P-please touch me miss... I beg you Julie" he didn't sound appreciative, but rather impatient.

"Tsk tsk tsk... this is the one punishment you cannot beg to get out of you pathetic piece of shit." She slapped his thigh with a riding crop.

"Aah! P-please miss, n-not so close to my fucking dick" he shouted.

She smacked him again at the other thigh. He yelled again but didn't speak further.

"Are you stupid? Whats our rules?" She smacked him a third time, this time even closer to his member.

"N-no swearing miss..." he said panting from the pain.

"You have been breaking too many rules lately. And truth be told I don't know if it is just because you are a needy fucking slut who can't follow simple rules. Or if it is utter disrespect for me?" Her tone was harsh.

She smacked him again yelling "Answer me you pathetic piece of shit!"

"I-I-I am soo sorry miss, I love you and w-would never disrespect you! Please believe m-me miss"

"But you have disrespected me! You masturbated! You questioned my authority! You broke my rules!" She smacked his inner thigh hard and he let out a yelp.

She sat the riding crop down and grabbed his chin in a tight grip. With nothing, but spite in her voice she said "Since you are set on testing my boundaries, I will be testing yours."

She let his face go, caressing his cheek as she did, he leaned into the touch. She raised her hand and slapped him hard and he looked utterly bewildered behind the blindfolds, a red mark forming on his cheek.

«P-please w-what are you going to do to me...?» he asked in a weak voice, obviously surprised that his soft and gentle domme turned rough.

Julie didn't bother answering him. Instead she began stroking his hard cock. And placed a vibrator on his thigh, just close enough to his balls for him to feel the vibration.

"Ahh yes yes yes p-please let me come like this." Julie didn't like his tone but it only fueled her fire. Stroking him harder and faster she knew he would be close soon.

"Ohh just like that, ahhhhh I'm gonna cum" he moaned and as he begun she quickly squeezed his dick low at the base. And he groaned at the ruined orgasm.

"Haha! You think your pathetic prick is allowed to cum? You're not just a slut - apparently you are a dumb slut as well".

She quickly placed his soft cock in a chastity cage.

"W-what are you doing!?" He asked, still in blindfold as he tugged on the restrains.

"Lay still or your punishment will just get worse!" She yelled.

Zach stilled at that. "..my punishment, h-haven't I just had my punishment?" He asked in a low voice.

"Hahaha! This?? Oh no, this was just to get you ready to receive your punishment" Julie laughed like a true sadist.

She locked the cage and removed the vibrator from his thigh.

He was always wearing his usual collar to their sessions so she just clasped her leash on before she untied his other restraints and the blindfold. He looked bewildered and a bit desperate at his cock.

"On your knees. Lean forward" she motioned for him to sit before she lubed up the butt plug and worked it inside him.

"Ahh, please it hurts" he said as she worked it up impatiently.

"What makes you think I care?" She tugged on the leash and he was forced to straighten. He looked flushed and winded and he moaned when she set the vibrations in his ass up to low.

"Come" she tugged on the leash leading them out of the bedroom with the riding crop in the other hand. Zach was worried at that and he stayed a bit too long on the bed.

"I said come!" She yelled this time and yanked on the leash. Zach hurriedly walked behind her.

"I thought mutts walked on all four" she said eyeing him.

Zach sank down and crawled behind her out in the living room, still afraid to talk. Thats when he noticed she was wearing heels. Zach felt all red and pent up, but with his cock locked away and no idea what was in store for him he kept silent.

Julie sat down in her favorite chair in the living room and crossed her legs, eyeing him as he stopped in front of her.

"You give me no choice with this recent behavior - you know that." Her tone changed to something softer, something resembling the gentle domme she usually was.

She set the vibrations on medium and he let a moan slip. Still in his cage his cock couldn't get hard, and she absolutely loved the power. His key hanging safely around her neck.

"Every evening for the foreseeable future you will be sitting like this in front of me while you kiss my feet and apologize for your behavior." Her tone was sharper. "You will not be allowed out of your cage or to cum until I am happy that you understand the severity of your actions. Do you understand mutt?" She spoke nonchalantly.

When he didn't answer she tapped the riding crop on his cheek, holding it there as a threat.

"Answer me"

"I-I-I understand!! Please miss, I'm so so sorry for disobeying you!!" Julie placed one foot over the other gesturing for him to kiss her foot.

Just for the fun of it she regularly altered the intensity on his vibrator.

She loved watching him squirm when she went from low to high, then smacking him across his back with the riding crop for not kissing her feet when he moaned at the change. Zach sat like that apologizing and kissing her feet while he wanted, but couldn't have.