Peter and Vivian: mommy?

Peter struggled to sleep, he was feeling anxious, stressed and suddenly uncertain about their relationship. Would she leave him if he wasn't the perfect sub? No, he knew Vivian loved and cherished him... he just needed her to tell him that.

He snuggled closer to her gently trying to wake her. It was in the middle of the night and he heard her light snores. He cuddled his head as close as possible to her chest and kissed her lightly, and arm around her waist.

"M-mommyy?" He whispered as he stroked her back.

"Mhhh, yes baby?" She held him firmer and put a leg over his hip.

"I-I need some comfort..." he struggled to put in words what he needed, but Vivian always seemed to know. She was tired, yet she stroked his hair and kissed him as she held him tight.

"Oh my baby boy... I'm so proud and so glad that you woke me" she kissed him again. Her hand stroking him over his back and his arms. "You know mommy love you right?" She felt him shake as he began crying in her chest. They stayed like that, her holding him close and him sobbing quietly.

After a while his breathing stabilized and his sobs slowed down "I-I'm so sorry for w-waking you..."

"Shh baby, you know I love you and love taking care of you" she kissed his head again. "What can I do to make you feel better baby? You know I would move mountains for you"

At that she heard his stomach rumble, Vivian gently laughed and clapped him lightly on the shoulder, "well, since we're already up, let's get you some snacks." They both rose, she would have fed him in bed, but she suspected it was important for him to stay close to her. They held hands and she gestured for him to sit on the kitchen counter as she went to the fridge.

She made some Chai with extra cinnamon and cut some apples. She went to stand between his legs "Open up sweetie" she spoke softly as she fed him cut apples letting him take a sip of the Chai in between.

"Mhh, thank you mommy" Peter mumbled and stroked her arm. She smiled sweetly "It's my pleasure to take care of my baby boy" she kissed his cheek before feeding him some more apples.

"You need to drink some water as well baby" she spoke as she handed him a glass. After that they walked back to bed and she held him tight stroking his back.

"T-thank you mommy, I love you" he murmured as he lay on her chest feeling reassured and loved.

"I love you too baby" she spoke softly.