Peter and Vivian: Vacation pegging

After their session yesterday they went to dinner and drank wine and played pretend. At least that was what Peter felt like he was doing. Sure the dinner was fine, and the wine was good and the hotel even better. But he didn't want that, he wanted Vivian between his legs fucking him, just the way she promised to do today.

The hotel was nice, though both Vivian and Peter weren't much for breakfast they enjoyed sleeping in and eating brunch. They has spent the last days exploring the beaches, the hotel pools and the bars in the area, today Vivian wanted to relax away from the sun.

Vivian cuddled him close as she murmured sweet nothings in his ears and gently touched him along his ribs and stomach, gently stroking over his hard cock. "Baby, play with me" she asked, and he instantly awakened from the light morning haze.

"Always Miss" he turned and looked at her, she kissed him deep.

"On your knees" Vivian whispered and Peter shot up kneeling in the bed, he feared yesterday that she would wait until the evening to engage in any play so he wouldn't waste any time now. "Good boy, that morning wood is standing tall eh? Did you dream of us?" She asked playfully as she rose to her knees in the bed and touched him.

Vivian reached over to her nightstand and found a blindfold. Peter both hated and loved them, he loved the anticipation, yet he hated not seeing the look in her eyes. He was soooo eager for this.

"Lean forward sweetie" she spoke softly as she begun playing with his balls from behind, he felt her squeeze them enough to hurt, then she played with them gently. Her hand then moved to his entrance and he heard her spit as he felt something wet. He couldn't stop the moan escaping even if he wanted to.

She fingered his ass for a bit, stretching and toying with him as she spoke nothing but naughty words. "I can't wait to fuck your tight ass raw baby, you would like that wouldn't you?" She coo'ed as she bit his ass cheek and entered a second finger. She ate him out as she moaned and stretched his ass with her fingers.

"Baby you take me so well - gods you look perfect" she praised as she continued fingerfucking him. One smack on his ass and she removed her fingers, Peter whined at the loss of her.

"Please mommy I need youuu...please fuck me raw, ruin me mommy I'm yours" he heard himself sob, fear of her edging him again.

Vivian felt her cunt dripping, he really knew how to turn her on. Getting dressed in her harness she picked out the largest dildo in their collection.

Coming back to the bed she lined her cock up against his mouth. "Suck it good baby." Peter obliged and feverishly sucked and licked her dildo. Still blindfolded he was a sight to behold from her view.

"Good boy, thats it" she praised as she stepped away again. "Now, hold onto your ankles for me" she spoke as she walked up behind him and smacked his ass hard.

"Ahhhhg! Miss please fuck me please please fuck me mommyyy" Peter sobbed for contact. She lubed her cock and lined it up at his entrance, pressing in slowly.

"Mhh yes miss... fuck me please fuck me pleaseeee" he moaned as she grabbed his ass and set her pace pushing in and out off his tight hole.

"Such a good little boy taking it in the ass huh?" Vivian spoke as she audibly spit down on his entrance. Peter shuddered at that. She massaged his ass as she fucked him, aiming for his prostate every time.

"Ohh mommy I'm close alreadyyyy please let me cum please...I beg you let me cum" he whined at the heat in his abdomen and balls.

"Nah ah ahh" Vivian spoke in a sing-song-voice and smacked his ass hard. "No cumming just yet" her hips stilled about a moment before she again fucked his ass hard, she clawed on his back and spit down his entrance until Peter again sobbed for release.

"Please miss... please mommy, I beg you... please let me come" he pleaded with tears wetting his blindfold.

"On your back" Vivian spoke as she eased out of him, he turned fast and before long she was again seated deep inside him, this time with his whole body on display. "Cum when you want baby, your certainly have earned it", she spoke as she grabbed his dick and stroked him.

"T-t-thank you! T-thank you so much miss" he moaned as she fucked his ass and stroked his cock. Within a few minutes he was close enough and as his moans intensified and his abdomen clenched. "I-I'm cumming ahhh ahh ahh miss!! Mommy! Ahhh..."

Peter spurted cum all over his stomach as he panted hard yet Vivian didn't slow down, she fucked his ass in the same punishing pace and stroked him hard. "Please please I'm your good boy please...mhhhooommy I'm your good boooyy... aghh..."

His sensitive cock felt like it was too much, yet he could feel another orgasm building, before long he again shot a load up his stomach.

"Third time's the charm baby" Vivian spoke as she trailed a finger through the mess he made and tasted his sperm, salty and bitter - she absolutely loved it.

She trailed a new finger through the mess, and this time she fed him the finger. "Suck like you mean it baby...Your my little slut for the day aren't you?". Sucking hard on her finger Peter couldn't answer in words but he nodded, he felt his body float away and she was the only thing anchoring him to this earth.

Vivian fucked his ass harder, his legs up on her shoulders as she forced her cock down deep in his ass, he moaned and whimpered. "Please I-I-I can't take it anymore...aghhh mommyyyhh please please... please mommyyy mhhh" he pleaded as the third orgasm washed over him.

"Shh baby, you're so good to me, such a good boy" Vivian spoke in a low voice as she eased out of him. She begun cleaning him as she stroked him and murmured how good he was, really the best actually.

"I love you baby" she cuddled close to him and stroked his hair.

"I love you too mommy" he murmured with his face close to her chest.