Nubia and Tyler: The Auction

Nubia walked in the green velvet double doors to the banquet hall. She wore a long blood red dress with off shoulder straps and a slit. She also wore a half faced venetian mask with black and white checkered patterns and red details.

The room seemed like a lush and hidden oasis. All walls dark green and the ceiling covered in plants.

It wasn't her first time at an auction, but it was her first time in Europe for one. As a highly respected businesswoman and CEO of her own company she frequently got invitations to submissive auctions.

It was a different world now when these auctions were made legal. Every sub sold was pre-trained and highly motivated to serve. Though Nubia had quite a large staff of chefs and chauffeurs she lacked a companion.

"Ladies and gentlemen please have a seat the auction is about to start!"

Sitting up close to the stage she got the perfect view. Drink in one hand and bidding card in the other she got comfortable.

First all subjects were led out on stage for a preliminary presentation. A few caught her eye. Then they went on to solo presentations. The woman showing them off did a great job selling. Most wore black tight boxers or bikinis bottoms and a collar. Some flaunted and others looked timidly at the crowd. But all looked horny and ready for play. Once on the stage the audience got a presentation of all assets. Oh, and orgasm performance.

Nubia had a black haired man in sight until his orgasm performance. He lay stoical as the auctioneer gave him a handjob and didn't say a word as he finished. Apparently some thought he well behaved and just their type as he was sold fast and for a high price, but Nailah wanted something else.

Out on the stage came a feminine walking male. He looked... somewhat confident, maybe just a tad uncomfortable. He had brown hair curling around his temple and looked to be around 25.

"This is Tyler, a well trained submissive who aced his cunnulingus exam. He seeks a kind owner and loves to serve!" Tyler walked around the stage before stopping by the auction lady again. He took off his underwear and stood straight.

"Tyler wears a chastity cage and is known to have some sass" she said as she took off his cage. And then begun the performance. He moaned so sweetly on the stage Nubia felt her insides flutter. His head fell back as he closed in on his orgasm.

"Ahhh please miss... please..." he begged as he closed in on his orgasm. "I'll be your good boy miss.... Aggh" The audience murmured at that. The eyes on all in the audience were on him, and he put on the most glorious show whimpering and whining. The auction lady squeezed his balls and he whimpered at that. The sounds he made just the most exquisite.

"Do you feel the eyes on you puppy? Every one here watching?" She spoke softly and he visibly trembled at that. It didn't take long until he finished and covered his abdomen in cum.

Fuck it's going to be hard competition Nubia thought. But she came well prepared.

The auction lady cleaned her hands while Tyler looked utterly bewildered she yelled to the crowd "So for this good boy we have a starting price on 30 000 EUR"

"50!" Came from the crowd. Nubia just waited. Tyler looked shocked at that and blushed even deeper.

"55!"

"60!"

"62!"

"63"

The two woman battling seemed to reach their limit. Nubia raised her bidding card.

"70." She spoke in a clear voice, but didn't yell. The silence fell at that.

"70 000 euros going once, going twice... aaaaand sold to the woman in red!"

Smirking she enjoyed the rest of the show...impatiently.

————-

After she actuation she went and signed the papers and was showed off to the VIP rooms for the first meeting with her new sub. The room was in the same lush and dark jungle theme as the rest of the building with a dark blue chaiselong and a golden table.

Then she saw him. Kneeling with his face down and hands forward before the sofa.

Nubia walked on steady heels and sat down before him.

"Look up, let me see you". Tyler straightened his back and looked at her.

"Oh you are handsome" she gripped his chin having a closer look. His light brown eyes mesmerizing.

"T-thank you Miss. W-What may I call you?"

"My name is Nubia Sabry, you may call me miss, mistress or mommy. I do not answer to ma'm. Im not that old yet." She smiled and he seemed to relax in her hold.

"M-miss it is then" he smiled back at her. "How may I show my gratitude miss? I'm so grateful that you bought me"

"I did hear you aced your exam?" She said as one eyebrow rose and a sly smile spread. She spread her legs showing no underwear under her red dress and Tyler licked his lips.

"I-I did miss! Please let me taste you"

She closed her legs and stood.

"Not here, lets go home baby"