Chapter 15

[2 weeks later. February 28th]

"Alex, give me my phone back!" I jumped to grab my phone that Alex held above his head doing who knows what!

"You sure put a lot of stuff on your calendar don't you." Alex laughed.

"Well.. I'm forgetful." I defended still trying to jump and grab the phone.

"How can you forget when you period starts?!" Alex burst of laughing. He doubled over laughing which gave me a prime opportunity to swipe my phone back.

"Ha!" I yelled triumphantly holding the phone above my head.

"Oh my god, I'm going to piss my pants from laughing so hard!" Alex choked out between laughs.He started walking towards the bathroom. I shook my head and looked at my phone.

February 24- Start of period.

Wait. 24th? Today was the 28th. 4 days late? Oh shit!

"Alex! I got to go to Star's. Emergency. Call me later!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

[A/N Alex now lives with Star!]

I drove to the pharmacy and bought 

about 10 pregnancy tests. When they were bought I drove around 100 m/h to Star's house.

"Star! Are you home?!" I yelled after I let myself into the house.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" Star yelled back as she walked into the room. Her voice held major worry.

"No!" I cried. Like honestly I cried.

"Jessica! Did something happen with Alex?" She asked running towards me,enveloping me in a hug.

"Noo! But I missed my period! It's four days late!" I cried.

"Did you get pregnancy tests?" Star asked quietly. I nodded.

"Okay so here's what we are going to do. 1) you are going to pull yourself together, 2) you are going to go and use every single test you bough, and 

3) you are going to tell me the result and then we will figure out from there." Star voice was stern, but still soft. I nodded my head and made my way to the bathroom.

I did my thing and sat in the bathroom waiting for the little timer to beep.

What if I'm a terrible mother? What if 

Alex leaves me? What if he doesn't want to be a daddy. What does a mother even have to do?

All these thought ran through my mind as I waited for the infernal beep.

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

All 10 tests went off seconds after 

each other. I didn't have the heart to look at any of them in fear I would see the little pink sign.

"Star come here. I can't look at them." I whispered. I unlocked the door and Star came in.

"Ready to know If your going to be a mommy or not?" She asked with a small smile. She hadn't looked at them yet either.

"Yes. I guess." I mumbled quietly.

"Okay Jessie..... Your going to be a mother." Star whispered. I broke down in fresh sobs. And they were not of joy.

"It's going to be okay! You are going to be a great mom! and I know Alex is going to be a great dad!" Star said in a light, happy voice. Obviously she was trying to cheer me up.

"But... But... what if he doesn't want to be a dad!" I said exasperatedly throwing my hands over my head for emphasis.

"Don't even think about that. He is going to want to. I know he will. You guys are getting married remember!" Star said. I think she was getting a little fed up.

"Good point." I said. My tears had come to an end. I totally forgot that we were getting married.

"Okay. Now. You are going to drive yourself home, and tell Alex this wonderful news!" Star said overly happily as she pushed me out of the bathroom and out the door.

"bye?" I said as the door was slammed behind me. I did as I was told and drove home. It was a longer drive so I listened to lots of music. Music honestly knew how to make me feel better.

1)Copy and Paste-Scene kidz

2)Yeah I'm the Sex-Dot Dot Curve

3)Coming in hot-Hollywood undead

4)Curse of the Virgin Canvas-Alesana

Finally I was home. Alex's car was still parked in my driveway, so I guess I will have to tell him now. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Jess! There you are! You just kind of ran out of the house earlier." Alex sounded really relieved. Whether it was because I was back or because I was gone I wasn't sure.

"Sorry, Star had an emergency." I lied badly.

"Oh... Okay." Alex didn't sound convinced.

"Babe, we have to talk." I blurted out suddenly. I went and sat on the couch and Alex sat beside me. His face looked really scared.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worry dripping out of every word.

"I'm... uh... well..." I couldn't find the words to say.

"your....." Alex prompted looking even more worried.

"Alex. I'm pregnant." I whispered. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Your what?" I asked shocked.

"Pregnant." I whispered again.

"I can't believe it!" Alex yelled happily. He jumped off the couch and started dancing.

"You can't believe how relieved I am!" I sighed happily watching him dance.

"You thought I wouldn't want the baby didn't you." Alex said suddenly getting serious.

"Yes." I said sadly and quietly. Alex came and sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

"Why do you think I wouldn't want a baby that my future wife created?" He whispered. I could almost sense hurt in his voice.

"Because I was just really scared." I admitted.

"Don't be scared. I will be with you ever step of the way. I promise." Alex assured me.

"Your amazing Alex. I loved you." I 

whispered smiling.

"I love you too Jess. Never forget that." Alex whispered.

"Your going to be a great dad." I smiled happily.

"Your going to be an even better mom." He replied with a bigger smile.