☆~Seven Minutes In Heaven~☆

(denis pov)
"OOOOOOHH~" Dani yelled. as Albert let go, I staggered backwards. the whole room erupted with awes and giggles. "I didn't know you both had a thing for eachother" dani said smirking. albert looked back at me smiling and blushing. i didn't know what to do. I froze. the whole room had eyes on me. "well i--" dani interrupted me and said, "you two should play seven minutes in heaven!" dani joked. the whole room was agreed. I'm so scared that I think I might shit my pants

☆: don't worry, he didn't shit his pants lol. anyways, dani and the others pushed albert and denis into the pantry in the kitchen. "cya love birds!" kaden yelled while dani locked the door. "WAIT-" denis tried to yell. soon enough they were in a pitch black pantry. it was humid.

(albert pov)
"sooo.... wanna kiss?" I said. I felt calm and laid back. "sure." denis said. I don't know why but he seems hesitant. I don't know what his problem is. he's been acting weird ever since I kissed him. he sure is attractive though. we both kissed and I noticed denis was kind of weirded out so I wrapped my arms around him.

(denis pov)
this was odd. kissing my best friend. but I have been crushing on him. I can't see his face, in fact I can't see anything but I can tell he is smiling. what pains me is that I know albert wouldn't be doing this if he weren't drunk...

(albert pov)
we let go to catch our breaths. I started running my fingers through his hair. he put his arms around my waist and we hugged. "I love you denis" I whispered. "I-I love you too albert" he whispered back.

(denis pov)
this was fake. he doesn't love me. he only loves me because he's drunk and I look good to him. why me though.. out of everyone at the party he chooses to hook up with me..

☆: they both stayed silent for the remaining time. "Take On Me" by A-ha was playing. albert started humming along. denis smiled. light abruptly flooded into the pantry. "your seven minutes over!" dani said opening the door. albert and denis were still hugging red in the face. "I shippp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyways, who's next?" dani said to the crowd by the pantry.  both got up and walked out.

(albert pov)
I started to feel all the drinks come back to me. I ran to the toilet and vomited. "dude, you okay?" jake asked sticking his head in the bathroom. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "dude this party is fucking awesome!" i yelled walking over to the sofa. then, I blacked out.