༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻 ༶⁠

Fuck! I don't even know the last time I've slept or I've eaten anything

I'm acting like a mad man. I was the one who threw her out and now I'm the only one who isn't able to live without her even after knowing everything.

It's been a few days since she left. I don't know where she is? How's she doing? Whether she's fine or not? Has she eaten anything? Where's she living? Or maybe- No! no!

I kept staring at the sky looking at the constellations. Her name Nakshatra means the same. This sky connects our hearts, our souls, Us!

I was standing in the balcony staring at the night sky

I was standing in the balcony staring at the night sky. It helps me calm down and a strange warmth engulfs me. It feels as if someone's missing me but knowing it isn't possible, I let out a chuckle sadly.

"Aur kitne dino tak yeh sab chalta rahega?" I heard uncle's voice.

"Pata nahi." I replied.

"Lekin mujhe pata hai. Bas hogaya. Ab mai tumhe aur tarasta hua nahi dekh sakta. Tumhe yeh karna hi hoga." He said making me widen my eyes.

"Nahi bilkul nahi! Mai kaise- Mai pyaar karti hu unse." I said.

"Yeh sab jhut hai. Woh nahi karta tumse pyaar. Woh nafrat karta hai tumse. Uske shabdon ko yaad karo beta. Usne tumpar haath uthaya. Dekho tumhari kaisi haalat bana rakhi hai usne. Agar tumne usse nahi mara toh woh tumhe maar dega. He only needs Revenge. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't love you. He hates you!" Uncle said.

Nah! I can't afford to die. No way! I have to live. Maybe not for myself but for someone whom I love more than myself. Someone who needs me.

"Mai tayyar hu uncle." I said and he patted my head smiling lightly.

I was pacing around my room only to hear a knock on the door

"Come in." I gave the permission and the guard entered in.

"We've found out sir. We know where she is." He said.

"Just spill it out fucker!" I roared and the next information made my blood boil.

"Rajput Mansion." He said.

"Take every ammunition we have." I said before heading out.

Aaj toh yeh sab khatam karke hi rahunga. I thought.

Just Wait and Watch!

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

Rishi's men entered the mansion and soon gun shots were heard from both the sides.

Rishi managed to enter the mansion and was calling for his wife like a mad man.

"Nakshatra! Nakshatra! Where the hell are you?" He yelled.

He checked several rooms and finally he found her.

"Aakhir chahti kya ho tum?" He yelled.

"Tumhari maut!" Vikram yelled with the same intensity.

"Aaj maut kiski hogi yeh tu dekhega Vikram. Lekin woh dekhne ke liye tu jinda toh bachna chahiye na!" Rishi chuckled darkly while Nakshatra was confused as to how both of them knew each other.

"Tum kuch nahi bigad paoge mera. You're a loser you should've atleast known this much." Vikram said.

"Tujhe kya laga tumne jo meri behen ke saath kiya woh tum mere saath kar paoge. Huh! Sapno mein bhi na possible ho." Rishi said.

"Yeh kya keh rahe hai uncle?" Nakshatra asked.

"Nakshatra you know better than to believe him." Vikram said.

"Waah! Baap ne beti ko badi acchi patti padhayi hai." Rishi taunted.

"Nakshatra, don't believe him. You shouldn't forget what he did with you. He hates you. His only aim is to take revenge on you. Without any reason. He'll kill you. You shouldn't lose your focus." Vikram said.

"Nakshatra the hell are you thinking?" Rishi roared.

"Nakshatra just do it he'll never be good to you! He'll always be a threat to you." Vikram encouraged her.

"Tumhe meri jindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai. Mujhe pachtava hai ki mai tumse mila, tumse mohabbat ki, tumse shaadi kari. I regret each and everything I did with you, for you. I regret having you as my wife Nakshatra!"

All those hurtful sentences rang like a bell in her ears. Those sentences made her ability to think rationally vanish.

"Aaah!" She screamed keeping her hands on her ear and

*SHOOT*

Everything went silent. She shot him. She shot her husband. He was lying in front of her in the pool of blood.

The gun fell from her hands and she sat on the floor with a loud thud!

Tears streamed down her eyes while she mumbled their guards to take him away!

"Uncle! Uncle I killed him uncle. How? I killed him." She cried holding herself tightly.

"Nahi mere bacche. Tumne jo kiya woh sahi kiya." He said.

AND SOMEONE SMIRKED.....