THE PAST (CHAPTER 6)🌿

Flashback:-

17/08/1980

In the pleasant summer morning three women are sitting in the varanda and making Achar (pikle).

"Toh koi khabar hai prerna"(do you have any news perna?)

Perna stop cutting mango and look at Sumitra ben "nahi kaki koi khabar nahi hai." (No,kaki there is no news)

"Oh,ok"

After an hour of silent work, the room was disrupted by a woman's loud voice.

"What is that voice?"
"I guess someone is fighting."

"Yeh toh haal hai aj kal ke bahu ki ghar ate nahi ki jhagra suru. Mujhe lagta hai misren Ghar ki Bahu hai."

(In today's times, as soon as the daughter-in-law enters the house, arguments begin. I think she's the daughter in law of misren family.)

"Which daughter in law of misren family are you talking about?"

"That new one.."

"Ohh new one!! kaki that new daughter in law is not from misren. She is the daughter in law of kavi family "

"KAVI FAMILY!?"

"So..she got married at the age of 19"

"Yes kaki she got married... ms.kavi want an educated daughter in law in her house hold ...and this loud voice is also come from kavi family new daughter in law"

All two woman were gossiping about kavi's family daughter in law...but perna remain to stay silent..she can't take this anymore when she saw that they are so in talk and don't care about the surroundings she stood up and left from there.

At outside

A disheveled woman, her face etched with frustration, strides swiftly, muttering curses under her breath. And walking fast from the other side whereas from another side a woman walking with a jar .. inside of a jar there is a mango pickle...they got come across the same side and bumped with eachother.

"Ouchh"

"Sorry I don't see you "

"It's totally fine"

"So you are...."

"Sara ... I'm Sara kavi new daughter in law of kavi family "

"I see...well I'm perna ... Pernaa Mehta...so everything alright "

"Yes...yes everything is alright... It's a lie if I told you that...in the morning I got into a fight ... actually I got my periods today and I have no sanitary napkins so I told my husband to buy it for me and from behind mummy ji hear it and make it a scene so...so yea.. right I'm going to buy it from store..."

An awkward smile given by perna .. as for her sanitary napkins and telling her husband about the period is so new... because at that time it was a huge taboo in Indian society so openly speaking about it consider a paap..so for perna it's new...she don't said anything at that time.. from there...Sara and perna friendship start with passing time they also get along with eachother and after sometime they become a bestfriend and there friendship is not unbreakable..

In present time

"After that aunty??"

"After that your Sara aunty's husband got transferred into jamnapar..and they got shifted there and there is no phone at that time...so we got apart "

From behind perna said...soon their peacefull chaotic afternoon passed and they go to their home..

At night time:-

At amvi's room

Amvi is writing a poem which is dedicated about today's afternoon story

To see that face you've missed so much, To feel that warmth inside. To see how much you mean to them, Reflected in their eyes. 🌟

"AMVIII betaa dinner is ready come and eat it " amvi's mother is calling her daughter from dinner

"I'm coming mom!!"

Good night!!

Chapter 6 end 🌿🌿❤️🌸

Bye bye