2

Rachel's Pov

"Hey Rach" I heard Sophia, my best friend since childhood call out from behind me

"Oh hey Soph what's up?" I said back

"Eh I'm good, you ready for the exam today?"

"Not really I missed my bus yesterday so I had to call my dad, which was a bad idea because once I got home he had a party and I couldn't sleep from the noise they were making"

"Wow a party? and hey why didn't you come over to my place you could've crashed on the couch and slept there"

"yeah a party, and hey thanks, I should have, maybe next time"

"Alright then, hey I was wondering..."

Sophia was cut off by my teacher, Mr. Anderson.

"Come on ladies you don't want to be late to your exam, because you know I won't let you in after the bell rings" we heard Mr. Anderson say from the doorway to my classroom.

"Don't worry Mr. Anderson we'll be on time" Sophia said.

"You were saying?" i asked Soph

"Forget it I'll tell you after the exam, see ya later, good luck Rach."

"Alright, see ya after the exam, and you too!"

And with that we both went to our classrooms.

I walked into my literature classroom and took a seat on my designated seat. Ten minutes later and the bell finally rang, signaling us to take a seat and start our exams.

"Alright class you have 1 hr to finish your exam, once you have finished place the exams up on my desk, and keep your eyes on your own paper, don't make me think you are cheating" Mr. Anderson said as he passed out the exams.

Ugh he gets so bitchy when it comes to important things like this, I mean like don't get me wrong I love Mr.anderson and all but when it comes to test, quizzes, and exams he gets all sassy like a pregnant bitch.

"Alright class it's time to begin, good luck and if you have any questions I'm here to answer them." And with that we all opened our exams and started.

Around 15 minutes into the exam and I stumbled upon a questions we didn't even cover in class, I mentally cursed Mr. Anderson for not teaching us this, I mean it's his job right? Ugh.
I finished my exam around 5 minutes before the hour was up for us to take our exams, I took one last glance at it to make sure I had filled out everything and took it up to Mr. Anderson's desk.

***
"Rach, wait up girl!" I heard Sophia say.

"Oh hey Soph, how was the exam for you?"

"It was alright, I think i flunked it though haha."

"Haha same"

"What, not even your smart as hell! anyways what I was trying to tell you before Mr. Anderson interrupted me was that I'm going to a party later and well I was wondering, if ya wanted to come?"

"Soph you know I'm not a party person heck, I barely go out to the park"

"Exactly! this is the perfect chance for you to go out and have fun, come on Rach pleaseeee!" Sophia said with puppy dog eyes.

Some how she always rails me in gets me to go to places with her but a party?

Last time she invited me to go with her to a party she was completely wasted and I legit had to drag her all the way back to her house.

And the party wasn't even that fun, I mean I'm sure it was but because I knew no one and wasn't really that social, I stayed outside on one of the pool chairs the whole night and drank soda, how fun.