7

Rachel's Pov

"Go put on some clothes before I fück you senseless baby girl." he says walking away from me and to the fridge.

"And if I don't?" I challenge with a smirk on my face.

"Hmm is my baby girl disobeying daddy?" he walks over to me, putting his hands on my knees once again.

"Maybe" I say with a devious grin on my face.

"We should fix that baby girl" he says spreading my legs open.

"What are you...."

"Shhh, I'm going to teach you a lesson baby girl, no one disobeys daddy, mostly when I'm semi hard" he says with a devious smirk, while sliding his hands along my inner thighs.

"I I..." I try to say as my heartbeat quickens by what he just said.

"Lay back baby girl, relax, daddy will take care of you" he says moving his thumb across my throbbing core, awaiting for his touch.

wtf? throbbing core? since when have I gotten so horny so fast? I say in my head.

Harry moves his hands to the waistband of my underwear and lingers his fingers oh so slowly on them.

"No teasing please daddy" I say with heavy pants, even though he hasn't done anything yet, but the anticipation of it is too much.

"Eager I see baby girl?" he says cocking an eyebrow up while chuckling.

Not funny...

"mhm" I say looking at him.

We lock eyes and he keeps his stare with mine. He finally takes my underwear off and throws it somewhere on the floor. He moves his hands back to my core and starts rubbing my clït with his thumb. He starts moving his thumb faster before inserting one finger into my folds. His rings contradict with the heat that are in my folds, making my leg jolt, receiving a smirk from him. The next thing I know is two fingers in my folds pumping in and out at a rapid pace and I'm panting like a crazy person from the pleasure I'm in. I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach as I'm reaching my climax.

"Oh my god" I say as I squirm in my seat, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"Ms. Evans, is something the matter?" my teacher Mr. Anderson asks me.

Oh shit it was just a day dream.

"Umm.. I.. uhh, no everything is fine" I say as calm as I can, the whole class staring at me.

NO! everything is not fine I just had a damn kitchen sëx daydream and I almost got caught in class!!

"Alrighty then if you say so Ms.Evans. Now class what do you think about the poem "Daddy"? what is the significance of the girl feeling this way towards men? mainly her father...." Mr. Anderson continued the class. (a/n: it's an actual poem btw, i'm not a perv lol)

Oh the irony.

The class continued and to be honest everything that my teacher said came in through one ear and out the other. (a/n:legit me in school lol) Finally after him explaining that we had to do a project and that in the next class we would know who we were going to be paired up with, the bell rung and we were out of that class.

***

"Hey Soph I'm going over to my house to pick up some clothes" I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright be careful" She says back.

"I will, be back soon" I say exiting the house.

I wait for the bus to come at the bus stop. After what seems like forever it finally decides to come.