3

Harry's Pov

"You know what Lou ima leave before you make me third wheel on your date" I tell my friend Louis while chuckling, and who I am currently visiting right now.

If you ask me for a goofball that he was in highschool he has become pretty successful. He works at a bank as their head manager. To be honest I feel like he used his looks and charms to make whoever hired him to give him the job. I don't blame them he is pretty handsome. (lol see what i did there? ;)

"Oh come on mate! it won't be that bad plus she has a friend coming." He said. I could see what he was trying to do, he did it to me last time I third wheeled and it wasn't pleasant, I mean like third wheeling isn't pleasant in general but he told me the same thing.That there was going to be another girl blah blah blah, nuh uh not this time. The girl was so clingy, she would always ask me about every single move I made. Don't get me wrong she was pretty and all but too nosey, not my type.

"No Lou, I seriously need to go, plus I'm not feeling it tonight" I said walking towards his door.

"Alright alright mate, have fun feeling yourself tonight" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up Lou, bye mate" I said leaving his apartment and walking to my car where it was stationed at the visitors parking lot.

"Bye mate!" I heard Louis yell from his apartment window while waving.

I turned around to wave my goodbyes to him before getting in my car.

"Geez what a weirdo of a friend I have, but you gotta love him" i said in my car. I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out of the apartments, again he must've charmed the landlord, even if he's a guy.

I inserted the key to my Mercedes and started the ignition. I turned the radio up to the current song that was paying which was Cheerleader. I backed out of the parking space that i was currently in, driving towards the gate of this underground parking to exit this place. Only to know what was going to happen next. The gates open and I drive through them.

BANG! I hear a loud thud on the hood of my car.

OMFG I JUST HIT A PERSON, OH MY GOD SHE'S NOT MOVING, IS SHE DEAD? is all that goes through my mind in this state of shock.

"what the hell!" she says looking in through the car's window straight at me.

Okay good she's not dead I said in my head.

"OMFG I AM SO SORRY" i said getting out of my car, coming out high pitched, not cool Styles not cool, but come on I was panicked as hell, I just hit a damn girl with my car! how can I not be?

"Yeah cuz sorry is going to cut it, omg my knees hurt" she said almost hissing at me.

Ok i deserve that..

"Omg are you ok?" I said

"That's a pretty stupid question to ask right now don't you think?" she said looking annoyed.

Damn this bitch is mean I thought.

"Well you're a pretty mean person ya know" I said.

"Says the one who almost killed me like 5 seconds ago!" she said yelling at me.

"Well excuse me I didn't see you, anyways stop yelling at me it doesn't help the situation here! I'm trying to help you and even though you're hurt you're so sassy damn!" I finally said having enough of her shit.

"Well how would you act if the person that almost killed you isn't doing anything to help huh?" she said.

Well ok damn didn't expect that.