༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼 ༶⁠

Rishi woke up and found himself lying on the hospital bed.

His guards were waiting outside the hospital room. Without caring about his wound, he barged outside only to hold one of his most trusted guard's collar.

"Tum sabke hote hue bhi I was shot, that too by my own wife and now I'm lying on the hospital bed because of you all." He said and punched his face.

"For the first time Rishi Rathore attacked someone but couldn't kill him. Because of you fuckers." He again punched the guard.

"Give me my gun. I'll never lose the fight which I've started. Never in my fucking life!" He said.

"But sir-"

"I want my gun back!" He roared.

The guard handed him his gun but the next sentence which he uttered shook his boss.

"Sir Vikram Rajput's already dead. He was killed yesterday." The guard informed.

"What? How?" Rishi asked.

"Sir I think you should see this." The guard said before playing a video.

Warning ⚠️*Disturbing scene ahead*

AND SOMEONE SMIRKED.....

"Sahi kiya na maine, PAPA?" Nakshatra asked.

"What?" Vikram was beyond shock.

"Apna hi khoon apne upar bhari pad sakta hai yeh baat aapke neech aur ghatiya gutter ops! Sorry dimaag ne nahi socha?" Nakshatra asked.

"Oh! Toh yeh sab tumhara khel tha?" Vikram asked.

"Bilkul. Aakhir Biological baap ke kuch gun toh mere me aayenge hi na." She smirked.

"Kabse pata hai tumhe ye?" Vikram asked.

"Jabse aap hospital ki khaat par lete hue mujhe aur mere shauhar ko barbad karne ka plan bana rahe the." She replied.

"Smart! Lekin kaise?" He asked.

"When you were admitted in the hospital. Fully drenched in your own blood. That time galti se ek sharp tool se meri haath ko injury hui. Our blood got mixed. Tumhare blood reports se pata chal hi gaya when they were sent to the forensic lab aur humare blood group alag hone ki wajah se mera doubt yakeen mein badal gaya." She explained.

"Ab tumhe pata chala hi hai toh koi baat nahi. Mera kaam toh vaise bhi hogaya hai." He said.

She moved forward towards him holding the gun in her hands while their guards came for his defence, she signalled Rishi's guard to tackle them.

When there were gun shots heard in the room, she grabbed Vikram's collar and dragged him outside but Vikram overpowered her and pushed her back trying to get his gun out of his waistcoat. But seems that luck wasn't by his side and Nakshatra already shot him on his palm and then on his shoulder.

When she felt she had injured him enough she was trying to drag him out but someone shot her arm.

"Aah! Kaun hai bhench***." She screamed.

"Her hold on Vikram loosened before he twisted her arm backwards causing her more pain.

"Chahe tu kuch bhi kar, tum mujhse kabhi jeet nahi sakogi." He smirked twisting her hand more.