A/N and Prologue

Hello my lovelies~
Wonderful seeing you all! Sorry I was inactive for so long, I've been awfully busy lately and haven't thought about getting on here! But then I realized that I have quite a few people reading my stories who are anxiously waiting for updates, so here I am!!
Now, enjoy the prologue~

Mike's POV

I sighed, lifting up the tablet to scroll through the cameras for the umpteenth million time.

Could this night go any fucking slower?

It seems like it's been 2 AM forever, the clock just kept ticking too slowly. Boss had me working on a Sunday, that's probably why. It was the weekend.

It was strange that none of the animatronics were moving around, though, because wouldn't the seventh night in a row make them even more active than usual? Finally I caught something in the cameras, and since it was purple I assumed it was Bonnie. I couldn't get a good look, and before I knew it the figure was gone. I just shrugged.

About fifteen minutes later, I saw the figure again, but this time it was right outside the left door.

"Hello, Mike~"

I stared out at the thing, because fuck it just spoke. It couldn't be Bonnie then, because his voice didn't sound like that at all.

This voice was much... Richer, and...

It stepped into the room, and I realized that "it" was a man, a very purple one to be exact.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked, standing up to face him. He was my height, so atleast I didn't have to look up to him. He didn't need that satisfaction.

"Oh, Mikey~" his voice came out differently this time, more like a purr. "Just call me Vincent," he smiled, revealing glistening white teeth.

"Fine. 'Vincent' get the fuck out before I kick your sorry ass out the door." He didn't stop smiling, he only pressed his hand to my chest and pushed me back some.

"I don't feel like you know who your messing with Mike... Or should I say, what your messing with."

"Don't fucking push me!"

"I'll be pushing you into a wall very soon~ repeatedly, in fact..." He smiled wider, if that was even possible.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He stepped a little bit closer, gripping my chin with his finger and thumb.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said, winking at me.

I finally got it, "You fucking pervert! I'm not gay, and I'm sure as hell not gonna be gay for someone like you!"

"If you say so," he said, sitting down on my seat. "And, by the way, you're stuck with me for a while. It gets kinda boring being locked in here all the time."

Seriously, what is he?

"Why me?" I asked myself quietly.

Great. Stuck in this small fucking room with a perverted purple man.

What fun.

Helloooo again! Hope you enjoyed! You'll love the next chapter <3 This entire book is smut, prologue is just them meeting!
Welp! Now to update my other stories!!!
(Oh, also, the cover is in the making, so don't worry!)