Chapter 4~ Love You

Hello! Just some fluff! XD Enjoy my lovelies~

Vincent's POV (Finally!)

Little Mikey was so damn cute all worked up like that... Hot, sweaty, blushing and moaning... But, oh, the aftermath of the sex was even better.

We cleaned ourselves up and got our clothes on, passing the rest of the time by cuddling up to each other on the bed. Mike passed out in my arms around 5:45, so I carried him out to his car when the clock struck six and drove him home.

And he was still out.

I smiled and picked him up in my arms, carrying him into the house after unlocking it. I kicked the door closed behind me and walked him over to the couch to lay him down. Before I could fully let go of him, he opened his eyes and pulled me down with him, cuddling up to my chest with a content sigh.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes.

I woke up sometime later and opened my eyes, only for them to meet a pair of beautiful blue ones. We both smiled, his a little shy.

"Good morning, Mikey~" I said, kissing his forehead.

He blushed and pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss before pulling away, his eyes darting down as he blushed harder.

"H-How did we get here?" He asked.

"I drove us here, of course." I smiled again, pulling him a little closer.

"Oh, uh... Okay..." He closed his eyes and cuddled against my chest again.

It was awhile before we got up, and that was only because I heard Mike's stomach growl. I would have stayed there all day, cuddled up to him if he hadn't been hungry.

I got up, but he was a little sore from all the fun we had, so he stayed on the couch as I went into the kitchen to cook us some breakfast. Eventually he got up to go change, but by then I had finished cooking and snuck up the stairs to his room. When I peeked in the room, however, I saw he was wearing only his red sweater... And then he turned around, saw me, yelped, and fell back on the bed, covering himself with his sweater. I leaned against the door pane, smirking at him.

"There isn't anything on you I haven't seen, Mikey~" he was blushing like mad, and oh that blush was just so cute...

"V-Vince, get out!" He kept the sweater pulled down, only letting it go when he saw me step closer, and he spread his bent legs slightly. Now he was on display for me~

"Mikey~" I purred, watching as he closed his eyes and tilted his head down slightly. I was in front of him now, and I leaned down down close to his ear, smiling.

"A-ah... Vinny..." His voice cracked as he spoke, almost as though he was going to break out in tears.

"What's the matter?" I asked, pulling back to look into his eyes.

"I-It... It hurts..." He whispered, closing his eyes again. I pulled him into a hug, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"No one ever said we had to do anything right now, Mike... I wouldn't want that to be painful for you... We should wait until you're feeling better, okay?" He nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

He finished getting dressed and we went down to eat breakfast, which was-

"Oh, pancakes!" Mike said, rushing over to the table and sitting down on his chair.

"Mmhm! I made chocolate chip, your favorite~" I chuckled, watching as his blue eyes stared deep into mine.

"How did you know..?" I shrugged and sat down at my place at the table.

"I know everything, Mikey," I said, smiling at him.

"That's," he started, then breathed out "creepy".

I shrugged again and took a bite.

After we finished eating we went into the living room to watch TV, of course we didn't really watch any, instead we just curled up on the couch and cuddled.

Eh whatever I am not that good at fluff... Sorry its short >.< But hope you enjoyed anyway!