Chapter 3 AGAIN

I'm really annoyed. Wattpad was an ass and made the original chapter 3 private, so... Here's part of the original... Enjoy I guess

I stepped in the pizzeria and walked to the office, blushing slightly when I saw Vincent laying on top of the desk.

"Hey... Vincent..." I managed.

"Hello Mikey~" Was his reply. I took anther step closer to the desk, my heart beating a little faster. "Do I get to please that sexy butt of yours now?~"

I blushed harder, dropping my gaze to the floor and smiling ever so slightly.

"I got a better idea," he said as he sat up on the desk and hopped off, taking my hand. He led me o the break room which, oddly enough, had a bed in it.

Thank god... Better than a desk or a couch...

I blushed a little harder, looking at him. "V-Vincent..." Next thing I knew I was bridal style in his arms and he carried me to the bed.

"Yes Mike?" He smiled at me, softly, not that grin he would usually plaster on his face.

"I-I love you..." I nuzzled closer to him, hearing him reply with "I love you, too," before going to turn the lights off.

"Now I'll show your member some attention~" he purred, coming back to the bed to undo my pants and lick my erection through my boxers. I moaned when he did this, but quickly covered my hand with my mouth, hoping I wouldn't make anymore sounds. I watched as he smirked and pulled my boxers down, releasing my length.

"My oh my, Mikey, you didn't tell me you were this big~" I heard myself whimper but didn't really care that I made another sound.

"C-Come on, Vincent!" I whined, becoming impatient. I felt him grip the base of my cock and gently lick the tip, me immediately moaning in response to the action and squeezing my eyes shut.

Next thing I knew, I was being fuckin' deep throated.

"Oh my God~" I bit my lip and gripped at the bed sheets, feeling him play with my balls as he moved his head up and down, and apparently this I liked because I gasped loudly and groaned stuttering out "V-Vince!"

He pulled back and chuckled, "Sensitive, are we?"

Next he undid his own pants and boxers, me blushing like mad as I watched him do so, and the sight of his cock quite literally springing up was a bit much for me, my back arching up off the bed and a moan escaping.

"C-Come on," I stuttered, "I-I can't wait much longer!" I watched him motion for me to get in his lap, and I did so without a moments hesitation, blushing and looking deep into his eyes.

He smirked, "Ride me, baby~" I lifted myself up and over his member, hesitantly going down and biting my tongue and watching as he blushed.

"Whenever you're ready~" he cooed. I waited a few more seconds before lifting myself up and dropping back down.

"Haah~F-Fuck!" His blush darkened.

I did it again, dropping down a little harder than before and gripping his shoulders for support. "V-Vincent~!" I felt him grin and places his hands on my ass, going it a squeeze now and again. I started moving up and down at a fast pace, the bed creaking slightly as I moved, and then I heard him moan, watching him grin and feeling him slap my ass.

If I was honest, this turned me on even more...

I moaned and dropped down a lot harder and faster than before. "Haaah...! Vinny~!"

"Good Mikey~" He said, smiling. I gripped his shoulders and started to bounce up and down, letting out needy moans and gasps. I glanced at him just long enough to see that grin on his face again.

"I'd love to have my tongue in you right now~" Just the thought made me throw my head back and moan louder than before. But suddenly I was off and doggy style in front of him.

"Vincent~! P-Please~" The moans were unavoidable now, but these ones were impatient and needy sounding. I heard him chuckle before he thrust his tongue inside of me.

"Ah!" I gripped the bed sheets and whimpered, this time feeling him push his tongue even further inside of me. "Oh god~" I gasped loudly, whining a little when I felt him remove his tongue and looking back to see him lick his lips and smile, starting to push himself into me.

"Tell me when, love~"

I nodded, "Just do it, Vince..."

He started thrusting at a steady pace, moans escaping my lips with each movement. He gripped my hips and moved faster as I moved my hips in time with his, that grin growing on his face again. He started thrusting as fast as he could, and now my moans got even louder.

"Vin~cent~" Suddenly he found my prostate and hit it. "Sh-Shit! Vincent, right there! Fuck me harder, right there!" He smirked and hit that spot repeatedly, reaching around to start to jerking me off.

"V-Vincent!" I hid my face in the sheets, pushing back against him as he thrusted. Suddenly I was on my back, his arms wrapped around me gently and he continued to thrust as I arched my back again.

"Vince, oh God!" I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Mike," he started, panting, "I'm gonna cum..." He hit my spot once more before he came, and immediately after it built up in me until I came too, yelling out his name in pleasure.

He panted hard, pulling out and laying next to me as I attempted to recover from my orgasm,my own breathing heavy and my eyes closed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh, Love, I look forward to doing that again sometime~" I nodded in reply, blushing.

"Mmhm... Me too~" I saw him grin again.

"What would you say to a foursome?~" I bluhed madly and hid my face.

"Vincent... Are you trying to get me hard again..?"

"Oh, am I?~" I swear he was the fuckin' Cheshire cat...

"D-Dont, Vince..." I closed my eyes and cuddled up to him.

"Alright baby~" he chuckled and hugged me back.

I'm ending it right there.... Next chapter is fluff... God I really hope this won't be made private