Chapter 2~ Phone Sex

Hello! Hate to break it to you, but still no sex yet (we'll wait until next chapter! XD). Mike goes home and thinks about the encounter too much... Phone sex time!

Mike's POV

He untied my wrists after that, and I stayed seated on the floor with my legs now crossed. He was smiling.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snarled, glaring up into his eyes.

"You enjoyed it~" His voice was velvet again.

"Did not!" I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

He only smirked.

The rest of the night went by fast enough, and as soon as that cluck struck six I jumped up from the floor, about to run out of the office when I was grabbed by the waist.

"You can't leave yet... I didn't get my goodbye kiss..." I looked back at him. He was doing those god-damn puppy eyes!

"No! I never said I'd give you a kiss! You don't deserve one anyway, fuckin' perv!" He smiled again and leaned in to pull me into a mind-blowing kiss anyway, and when we broke I was breathless and blushing madly.

"Bye-bye, Mikey... See you tomorrow night~"

"Fuck you." I flipped him off and all but ran out of there, leaving through the double glass doors to head toward my pick-up and drive home.

-----------------------------------------

I opened the door and kicked it closed behind me, going to my room to change out of my work clothes and into a pair of grey sweatpants. When I picked up my work pants off my bed a paper fell out of one of the pockets, and inside the folded up slip was—surprise, surprise—Vincent's number.

When did that get there?

I rolled my eyes and brought it out with me to my living room, setting it on a table next to my couch. Then I looked for the remote, but of course, I couldn't find it.

I sighed and dropped down onto the couch, resting my head in my hand.

I can not believe I let that happen... You're not like that, Mike, you're smart enough to know when to say no!

But... Maybe I didn't stop myself because I did want it...

I opened my eyes sometime later, realizing I had dozed off, and I, in my still-sleepy state, started to let my mind wander a bit... And suddenly I was fucking wide awake because for some reason I had gone and thought about what happened between me and that talking crayon, and now I was hard.

I bit my lip and glanced toward the slip of paper on the table beside me.

Should I? Hearing his voice would... Be nice...